Issue Resolved, Mods Shut This Down Please

Perhaps the secret to remaining sane is a reasonable amount of narcotics

i mean considering this topic in particular isnt closed yet, i’d assume there arent any

Hi rb1!
Funnily enough someone sent me the og artwork years ago and I made it my guild icon back in WoM so you could say it left an impression on me

1 Like

Maybe it’s only me who sees something wrong with this. It’s true- this place can be boring, and the easiest way to spark entertainment is through situations like these. So maybe I shouldn’t blame you all. Besides, this place is a closer community than somewhere like discord- which thrives on its own without much effort(unlike here, where an honest activity takes a good amount of thought and preparation to be popular). Maybe people like RB1 and spicytuna are just trying to keep the forums alive.

I mean the rb1 alts can get annoying at times, but honestly this one is just so explicitly an alt that its lowkey funny

Dang, first time ever seeing rb1 in the wild.
Ngl, a lot more chill than I was expecting.

rare peaceful rb1 contact, of course its in this thread of all places

1 Like

Ngl I thought it was fine to say it here unless used as an insult

At what point is saying a slur ever fine?

For most places it really does depend on context, but in general, if its public, its a no.
Hell, i have close friends which i know get uncomfortable with certain jokes, so i don’t joke about such when i know they could see such- just all a thing of respecting others personal boundaries

Using it as an example for issues with systems (I’ve said it in this forum to depict why custom spells names are bad since the word used to be uncensored), inner circle jokes (or public if you’re vetex), etc.

That slur in particular?

When describing politicians.

Man jits will call me slurs and be surprised when I roast their ass to hell

Anyways, I’m going to bed.

This topic better be not-locked when I wake up, ya’ll hear?

1 Like

Guys we could do the funniest thing ever right now hear me ou- /j

Got it boss

Southern FREAK!

m3q5csvcinpb1

If he can use this gif I can say it in certain circumstances fr

4 Likes

funny story: my account ‘fartman1314’ was originally an alt made for trolling on those border games
then my main ‘DogeyMcDogerFace’ got banned cause i said the word ‘gay’ and roblox didnt take my appeal
fartman1314 was the account i had the most progress on so i used it from then on

Things have been kinda crazy but I hope for peace!

fact_check