Items wiped issue

So recently cause of the lvl 40 you cant trade with them stuff I believe it has affected some items too instead of just cancelling out the you cant trade with low levels

A friend of mine and joshiba’s friend have lost a ton of items they stored on alts that were under level 40 (item banks really)

All their items that were above lvl 40 just vanished

Has anyone else had this same issue? Check your low level accounts banks if you have any

This needs to get fixed ASAP. People might of lost tons of rare items

5 Likes

screenshots cuz why not

(This was taken in a gc, ignore Mercer hes a random turkish guy)

1 Like

edit apparently joshiba lost items too it wasnt just his friend

1 Like

IMO idk why this update was even done in the first place maybe it was to stop people from just carrying shit over to different saves but this affects traders (and just regular ppl) a shit ton

2 Likes

Ditto, that change seemed very unnecessary. I don’t know why Vetex decided to do that especially when it offered less than zero value to the game.

3 Likes

i was holding joshiba’s items on my level 4 file n the same shit happened to him. he lost his sunken items, ship parts, and boss items.

4 Likes

This prolly affected a ton of people but they just dont know yet

why was this change implemented anyways? there was 0 reason for this change

3 Likes

vetex loves his useless changes and features!

6 Likes

They’ll probably realize once they are finished getting all the eggs.

wait, I still have some files I haven’t used in AO that have lots of stuff. Are they at risk?

it’s a really unneeded change, and instead bogs down progression and led to a bunch of players losing their valuables. the issue vet was trying to prevent instead created even more problems. overall a confusing situation

what issue was vet trying to prevent?

trading items across files and low level files recieving gear with a way higher lv req/overpowered

1 Like

What was this change trying to prevent anyways, I don’t see why a low level can’t hold higher level items since it’s not a strange thing in games.

Also shouldn’t something like this be tested given how it affects peoples inventories. Imagine people who lost headlessese and large inventories.

It helps to prevent cheaters from transfering items before getting banned, in general makes the mods jobs a little bit easier. Well, that was the original intention it seems.

thank FUCK i turned my bank slot into an actual build holy shit

Wait I still have 2 unused WoM files, I fear that they may have lost all their shit.

then those exploiters will just get an alt to level 40???
what the fuck is the goal???

1 Like

vet only deletes items at level 120 for some reason
i was transferring some of my items to a lower level build so i can prep when im maxed

fast forward until the update

and heres the aftermath (I SORTED HIGHEST LEVEL)
the halberd was like level 110 which is why it didnt get deleted