It's a bit odd that the statues are marked with WA instead of Y

interestingly enough, one of the statues has the birth to death dates scratched out, so you can’t read it.

this one right?

yeah i believe its just a tectonic plate or part of an extremely ancient landmass cause while the world has been practically nuked into the void
the ocean levels were never raised all that much to my knowledge during the last 3-4k years

1 Like

yep, that’s the one.

it’s intriguing for sure

keep in mind a crazy bunch of magical shit happened

prometheus gave everyone soul magic, basically all the gods were butchered and there was wars over that, durza and theos destroyed the fucking world for centuries

its probably not a tectonic plate and just an area that went to hell from all the crazy wars that happened

someone had a theory that it was going to be a revived baddy, and they might be a boss in the near future.

Oh and Dragon, you should refer to prometheus be his preferred title - brometheus

that’s certainly a viable possibility

it says
WA12 - WA53
wdym
@Dragon

no, i think it says WA412 - WA453
also the year thing are probably not when said person born and died but the start of the year they rule to the end of their rule. so the king ruled from WA365 - WA412 (47 years), and after the king died (probably due to being killed by the vikings), the Viking looking dude take over and ruled the land from WA412 - WA453 (41 years)

fuck I can’t say what I want to say without leaking what it says

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

dangit rule 17

I can say you aren’t exactly right though tomahawk

fyi I already deciphered the runes myself a long time ago. so I already know the context for each of the statues. I’m writing my speculation with the knowledge of the context. can you explain what’s wrong with my speculation though?

me when I read the scrathed date but someone else does it louder and gets all the credit

you want credits for literally reading something? sure mate, congrats, you can read the scrathed date! what an awesome achievement!

no I want credit for literally being able to breathe as a very advanced human being with an ego bigger and the solar system

idk If I’m allowed to say this, but:

WA are the 1000 or so years before magic was found

He used magic so he couldn’t have died in the war ages.

Magic. Did. Not. Exist. Yet

the statues were probably not made in the war ages

some probably were, given one had a WA date on it