It's a bit odd that the statues are marked with WA instead of Y

but that doesnt make sense, the very fact they had the WA date proves it probably wasnt made during the war ages.

…what?
why would anyone leave a statue in the middle of nowhere…
hundreds of years after the date?

Think about it, nobody would call their time “War Ages” because they’d just think lots of wars are the usually. That would be like the soldiers of the Great War calling it World War 1. “War Ages” was only a name given to them after they ended.

To answer why the statues are in the wilderness, it is possible somebody made a sculpture of an old ruler of their kingdom and was transporting it via boat and the boat sunk leaving it on the ocean floor.

"The War Ages WA0 - WA1,000 (Y1)

These are what the years before magic are referred to as, since a lot of wars have been documented back to this time period. The War Ages counted just like normal years, but are essentially the same as “B.C.” in our world. These ages lasted for exactly 1,000 years, as this is the furthest back they have been traced. In WA1,000 (or Y1), humans were given magic."

Its more likely the statues were built there in the war ages,
the spot where “magius” is was definitely once land at some point

its possible that the statue has “WA” on it, because everyone recognized it as the start of that era,
even back then, just like how “Y” started with the ‘discovery’ of “magic”
there could of been some massive war that triggered it or something, some other ancient major event

1. Why would somebody build a statue on the bottom of the ocean.
  2. I have a feeling they wouldn’t call it the war ages for a thousand years, as eventually war would become so common it would just be regular years.

I see your points but eventually they’d get used to the wars and start calling it Years, but maybe I’m wrong.

yeah unfortunately as info about the war ages are well… almost nonexistent we can’t infer with much accuracy.
but i agree it’s highly unlikely those statues were built during the war ages as they likely didn’t call them that during that time period just as we didn’t call bc bc in our own history to my knowledge

ya’ll are forgetting that promethean flames probably were a thing at that time.

no

the promethean flame curse was only made after “Y” began, and even though prometheus had promethean flame,
they called “Y” the “discovery” of magic, meaning prometheus was probably just chillin in olympus prior to that

it says on the trello that the magic existed way before the gods

magic existed but humans weren’t really capable of using it

augmented magic (what we use) only started appearing around Y1000,
a thousand years after prometheus introduced soul magic,
and even soul magic was forgotten, and magic was just a legend for a while

yes magic existed, sure, but no one could use it except the gods

I thought the 1st-4th seas all still exist? Magius only took up the area of the 3 seas that were destroyed.

I think it took up 4 seas not sure

Can someone tell me if the ice on the statue at mount seawatch magic imbued or been under the sea too long that its all frozen.

it’s anyone’s guess honestly but it’s likely imbued with magic

The only seas that still exist are 1st,2nd,3rd and 6th seas. 4th,5th,7th sea were vaporized from durza’s attack.

i mean… the statues could probably be in the sea because of the sunken people. you know the people that have the sunken armor. or when durza exploded as a last resort when fighting theos the island that had the statues sunk.

Edit: the sunken ruins was in the 3rd sea so that disproves my point.

just saying more about the sunken since we were never able to go pass the 3rd sea because AA was abandoned. maybe there was more sunken ruins and the statues were there. i don’t know, but it’s interesting.

Hey bros i get that magius was part of the ocean floor, but wasnt part of the earth blown into space by durza and magius is the land beneath that, and therefore should be a clean piece of rock?

yeah most of magius should be just rock originally at least as after it was raised according to bits and pieces of lore that [ techlevel gave out? ] we know that it was modified by various magics to make it more livable.
which only makes the statues being marked with WA instead of Y all the more weird since it would imply that they aren’t from before the land was raised.

WA stands for War Ages, those statues are 3000+ years old, and with all the magic energy pollution going on the the sea it’s highly likely that they were preserved by magic, And all those old Curse users are from AA (Except the undead cursed Peacekeeper who is from before AA and was accidentally resurrected by Durza as the player in AA).