It's not the Meta, It's you (YOU SUCK)

Whoo boy, It’s that time of the month again. I’m honestly surprised this is even an issue anymore, but I guess people really do never stop complaining.

What exactly am I talking about? I’m talking about people who have deluded themselves into believing that they cannot win fights in pvp WITHOUT a meta build. I’m so tired of talking to LITERALLY anyone in Vetcord general about pvp, because the majority of them are NPCS who actually think playing shadow mage makes you unbeatable.
I go outside of literally any pvp server and there is always someone complaining about a meta build, OR there’s someone who ACTUALLY thinks playing a dogshit build like Wood Cannonfist Vitality Savant makes them cooler (90% of wood magic users even though wood isn’t actually that bad)

The problem isn’t the build, It was NEVER the build. Out of the numerous builds I’ve played,

long ass list of builds ive played

Thermo Berserker
Sailor Fist Berserker
Ash Thermo
Lightning Iron Leg
Ice Sailor
Ice Iron Leg
Ice Glass Mage
Light Conjurer
Shadow Boxing Warlock
Crystal Conjurer
Sand Fire Mage
Sand Lightning Mage
Water Glass Mage
Every Warlord Except Cannon Fist and Iron Leg
Earth Basic Warlock
Earth Savant
Ice Savant
Snow Conjurer
Lightning Conjurer
Snow Sailor Fist
Snow Water Mage

And probably more builds I’ve forgotten about
THREE OUT of 21 I’ve listed were meta when I played them. I mean like actually meta, like how size warrior is right now, and those were all freeze builds. I am probably better at pvp than 90% of the forums, and that’s not because of SKILL. Not because of a build diff, not because I can afford sunken warrior and you can’t, not because my pc is SUPER GOOD (i average 40 fps LMAO). If you really wanted to be good at WHATEVER build you were playing, you should quit complaining and put in more effort, optimize your build, and actually fight good players with high kills. Even try bounty hunting if you have the balls required.

That being said, if you choose to play a build that most players would consider to be bad, don’t get pissed when you lose. You’re going to need way more skill than everyone else using a meta build. Take a look at one of my favorite forumers, @B_WDaredevil

He plays probably one of the WORST weapon loadouts you could, and he’s literally beaten me on it. He has the skill required to play a bad build and be successful.
If you actually want to be good at pvp, go practice. Not play whatever’s meta, practice using the build you actually like.

TLDR: This isn’t a tiktok you can scroll past, go back up and read it :joy:

23 Likes

6 Likes

not even bait im 100% serious

W plug!
But anyway Idc if anyone asked or whatever but the reason why i went with a Gun Warrior in the first place is because I have been bouncing around different builds and always wanted to use stuff that is not meta. Before I did use meta but it got insanely boring it felt like I didn’t deserve the wins I got so I decided to stick with Gun Warrior because it tests my skills to the limit, feels awarding when I win and its basically what I am known as.

yes…the majority are all NPCs…you are the only smart one

this is why I never post anything intelligent on forums everyone thinks it’s bait

I mean, he’s not wrong per se. He provided academic and primary sources

360_F_132699825_ioyaF5ZgaCehn4907aai6fZkFijtBIEk

the problem you did was saying this isn’t bait. You tested them and now they are spamming it

me every game I play:

people only playing things that are meta and nothing else even though it’s viable

I actually read the post and i agree, i just dont care enough to reply properly (guess now i did)

1 Like

This is actually pretty believable, even if it is bait. Seems legit to me, and what he’s saying isn’t wrong(atleast, not exactly).

He’s not wrong in the fact that people massively oversay how much meta affects PvP. While yes, there are builds like magma ileg that have massive size, clathrates, and damage, other builds such as shadow mages having 10% more speed and damage compared to you doesent make it unbeatable.

also, some things such as thermo, shields, and axes are definitely viable. They may be tricky to use, but they have very good strengths if you know how to use them.

2 Likes

I’m not really affected by this stuff, I do see your points and I do agree with them. But I can see how people would assume this was bait w/ how aggressive the post can come off as.

nerf mage

Most based post i sent u free toe pics :green_heart:

1 Like

Hey brother i love the way u spit​:pray::pray::cold_face::cold_face::weary::weary::weary::joy::joy::joy::skull::skull: purr facts