It's not the Meta, It's you (YOU SUCK)

I made some new slot for a meta build and I’m not good at PvP

and I will say that no matter how Meta and OP your build is if you suck at PvP, you will still lose anyway

1 Like

Boohoo get a job

nah bro thinks he got a catchphrase someone ban this kid from forums

goated take from archer

I played as every class in the game so I can agree with you for the most part but trying to minmax armor is the annoying part.

Like bruh I had to farm 3 sunken warriors with insanity then get magic armor with modifiers on top of that as well. That really should get changed.

now play earth thermo warlock

1 Like

Referring to me as kid is crazy though

The competitive community of this game is a toxic circlejerk that glazes the pvp and makes it seem like something that requires a lot of skill and adaptation

It really doesn’t, it’s just that most people prefer to just play the game for its content rather than devote their life to useless skills just to have an ego boost

So yes please get a job if Arcane Odyssey is a source of validation for you

19 Likes

we’re looking at you @DubiousLittleTyp0

Bro spend his own time typing up a whole ass mini essay that could’ve just been summed up in 2 words: “skill issue”.
(complete sentence)

Anyway, while I agree with you, better, “Meta” builds are pretty much always going to be easier to use than non-meta builds. While a really skilled player could beat a top pvper with a 149 vitality savant, they will have to put in a lot more effor than if they were using, say acid conjurer. Skill does play a part in pvp, but so does your build. Crystal Iron leg (pre nerf) was infinitely easier to use compared to lightning conjurer (on release) because you simply did much more damage, and had much more size. You coul practise for years with a gun warrior, but its going to be fustrating, and much less fun than 400 size mage.

1 Like

thanks, as a savant player (with sub-optimal stat investment, both in class and armor) i really appreciate this motivation booster
glad we’re on the same page here

but typo is actually cooler than like 95% of the community

I still don’t understand how any of you max out 3 or more files. I literally still haven’t maxed out my Lightning Conjurer BECAUSE I STILL HAVEN’T GOTTEN A SINGLE POWERFUL SCROLL YET DESPITE NUMEROUS DARK SEA RUNS. VETEX, WHY THE HECKITY HACK DID YOU ADD SO MUCH FLIPPING GRIND FOR THIS CRAP?

1 Like

I don’t really get why this is supposed to be offensive

I’d rather be known as a wood savant than some retard who’s using something like turret mage

low quality bait

even though I’m a PVE demon who will never learn pvp (i dont give a singular shit) this post is very based. Also nice TLDR for the morons who are too bored to read

I’ve won several fights with an incomplete Fire Paladin, so i can agree with this 100%.
Sure meta builds will have an edge, but what really matters is skill.
archrono spitting facts as per usual.

The very definition of META is Most Effecient Tactic Avaible, the fact is there is currently some builds that rule over others, (being ATK Speed Turrets), yes, being skillfull helps, but if two people of equal skill fight, the one with the meta build will win

toxic topic
Cat Shaking GIF - Cat Shaking Head - Discover & Share GIFs

exactly this, its not hard to understand

What people need to focus on is fun, if your build feels fun to play then that is a good build, don’t play a build you don’t vibe with just to hunt down others
But yes, skill is a much bigger part of the game than any meta, I’ve seen the most bizarre builds be used very effectively

The actual problem is the motherfucking lag, when I start there’s almost nothing but as I continue my frame rate drops more and more
It just becomes very frustrating to play

Like no joke, it’s why I have never actually properly bounty hunted someone, since by the time I find them I’ll be moving in slo mo
And I’m fairly decent at pvp, but don’t actively fight, only going up against people trying to bounty hunt me or in munera with this bloody lag

My atk speed becomes zero no matter how much I have because of it :sob:

7 Likes