It's not the Meta, It's you (YOU SUCK)

:speaking_head: :fire: :fire:

I just try to play builds that I think look cool

but like half of those builds are just not viable, like earth thermofist
the damage is bad, the speed is bad, the size is bad, basically has no synergy since earth needs to do 33% health for bleed
it just becomes a worse version of basic combat
(please, vetex, I need my meteorite build)

Bre the pvp is fun ur just a cry baby, people can enjoy pvp as much as the content.

pls don’t get this thread locked too I like it.

True this is peak content along with dubious and level beef

Ik ur like 5 lil bro.

“Omg the community is too toxic” any body who makes this complaint playing any game dont have an ounce of testosterone.

Bros mad over what other people like to do on their down time, listen here kid don’t waste time judging other men what they like to do on their down time find something worth mastering instead of barrading other peoples hobbies.

Where your money at lil bro :joy: you keep telling people to go get a job, go band for band rn

1 Like

politely keep this thread civil or stfu please :innocent: :pray:

So in your logic:
When I fight using 120± speed build on an earth mage and lose against speed demon turret shadow mage, then its my skill issue for not breaking the game’s values with my reflexes?

Duh!

pvp is fun and allat but lag makes my game take a massive shit and have a brain aneurysm whenever i try and play

Ping enters the chat and creates limit for your mobility to that point where you just can’t outskill powerful metamancers due to technical reasons.

i make ao videos it kinda comes with the territory
not even at 1k hours yet surprisingly

Go home where its safe son its a war in these arcane streets

1 Like

@pristine has, it’s reportedly good except for a memory leak (?)

Aye kid thats classified info of the serious pvpers of the odyssey cant let you keep hopping around telling everyone our secrets bud ur cooked :gun:

no actually, thats a very hard build diff
the balance team is supposed to make winning more skill based, not build based (which they’re trying to do shoutout to them)
but if they weren’t seriously unbalanced, you would probably have a decent shot

2 Likes

continue playing around with your 0.8x damage 1x size and 1.1x speed along with 0 realistic synergy potential

Meanwhile, I’ll be embracing my inner mud wizard by running sailor + earth

1 Like

Thats sad.

Anything you said in this post is just ragebait

you’re not getting anywhere with this I hope you’re aware