Jesus Christ how long is this questline

I don’t think there’s been any mention of level cap being increased so I don’t think we’re at awakenings just yet, plus I have a feeling fighting styles need to be worked on before awakening

vetex said story before styles

Yeah ik that but to lead into awakenings I’d assume strength would need to be worked on

Due to the fact in AA, that was the longest quest to finish yet people still managed to beat the quest and move onto sage/theos.

wait for real?

assuming there were tents it would have been easy but long

Well it’s still probably the awakening quest, he’s probably just deciding to work on awakenings later on

Possible, personally I don’t think so but I have just as much info as you

(In reference to it being the awakenings quest not ur other statement)

the gunslinger quest in AA was a quest that took long to complete, not long to make, which is kinda the opposite of what this quest is

18 Likes

At least it was quite the fun doing the quest (In my opinion) :nod: :+1:

No, no it was not fun. The amount of times I had to sail back was horrendous.

And that’s why I said (In my opinion)
(No cap It was honestly fun for me and as well the entire storyline)

yeah for some reason i kinda linked that thing

• you usually unlock your ultimate art at that moment
    you do feel kinda powerful shredding those gunslingers with your new abilities/weapons although their aim was too good and they were bugged for a while with op reloading speed
  • its tedious, which is bad but it does help with the whole training aspect
    made getting a second magic feel somewhat deserved

now, would i want to do that again? hell no, i dont have nearly as much time as before and it would be stupid to bring that in anything thats not just an afk autoclicker simulator game

oh, also the music was cool. would have been much worse without it

3 Likes

I did quest many times in Arcane Reborn (During the 1/200 gunslinger quests) at least 7 times or more and had fun :skull:

but what will magic strenght builds do if fighting styles not out

2 Likes

ikr

no one ever said fighting styles wouldn’t be out, that discussion was about me working on fighting styles before early access. It doesn’t matter when they’re made before early access cuz they’ll be in it anyway

7 Likes

ai bro you a clash of claners?

yeah i saw later that day that u said they would both come in the end so mb about that part