Joan-posting (a topic where bnt talks about their oc to ease their boredom)

shoutout to the crewmates in my server for answering whether i should make a topic dedicated to this one character i had created/drawn/written recently

what the hell is this post?

a post where i post stuff relating to joan, whether it’s a new art of her or just me infodumping and not shutting the hell up about her. catch me being cringe and free in this post in my own terms

you guys can share your own ocs in this post too, idm. just keep in mind that i’ll be mainly posting about joan here

(for reference, oc means original character in this post)

why?

why not.

who the hell is joan?

she’s a character i made for arcane adventure’s setting. to be exact, she’s a part of the emerald pirates, and that means she is sage’s crewmate. please note that she’s an oc

• a polite woman of a few words, can appear pretty air-headed at times
  • if you can deal with her almost-constant :eye:_:eye: glare, she’s pretty chill and nice to hang out with. the type of person who’s nice to talk to, but you later realize she hasn’t said anything about herself
  • swordswoman but i haven’t decided which sword to give her. her fighting style is swift and finishes the job quickly
  • somewhere above 6’3

very first sketch of joan, before i developed her more and got attached to her

i’ve just made a reference sheet for joan recently. literally the first reference sheet i’ve made in a while

and yeah her past would definitely be considered “edgy” and shit. she doesn’t talk much about it. but you can ask about shit that happened if you want to, and i might give vague hints about it

i also have a blog post introducing her properly

9 Likes

cool pirate lady is cool

1 Like

funny pirate lady

does he like pomegranate

intense music

1 Like

i would love to draw joan with pomegranate rn but i dont have the energy rn

joan finds it pretty nice. not her #1 favorite fruit, but if someone offers her pomegranate, she wouldn’t refuse it

okay good

wait how does they eat them…

music more intense

honestly, depends however it’s offered to/left with her. if it’s a juice then she drinks. if it’s whole fruit, then she cuts and eats it normally. nothing special

Does Joan plan on running for the 2024 US Presidential election?

sadly no

will there be a patreon feet leak

joans still a human man

also no

oh well that’s too ba-

those are some big fucking feet
Sora - SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wiki
looking ass

repost this image to obtain fucking nothing:

that’s a girl??

yeah

downbaddery