Joining the Bronze Sea... Is a problem!

no… that also happened with me

There was this funny ship flinging bug happened during one of my ganking

This one dude was in Ravenna so I reset my character since I set my spawn to my brig while using my friend 134 speed brig

Funnily enough it somehow teleported both me and my ship to around Othrys, that’s when the flinging happned and my brig blitzed to midway Ravenna-Shell and rammed into one of the fodders brig

Gank won btw, watch yourself Moonlight Owls

hah, that’s all? I’ve had the ocean and my brig not load, which lead to a death. Then I got flung to insanity death.

We really SHOULD be able to spawn at like ravenna or windrow, make the border spawns only if you’re crossing them!

3 Likes

Skyship technology!

Long ago before the brig existed, I had a lovevly ketch full of sealies, picked up a sealed chests and the ship decided to take a blitz into calvus’ throne room

Maybe we could… Spawn… At… Redwake…!

1 Like

No comment

How do I replicated this?

hmmmm…that’s odd, i usually spawn normally with my Brig intact, i must be lucky or something.

spawning in the far reaches… again

none of these happened to me even at the start of the easter update

lol this is true

ever since the nimbus update, i have never once spawned correctly when joining the bronze sea

1 Like

You probably commited a sin or just did something very bad and you got sent to the arcane oddysey heaven

would not complain if bronze sea spawn got set back to ravenna

2 Likes

I love it when i fall into my brig’s staircase and get flung to fucking oblivion so fast that my character becomes a multi-colored square

Yeah… SOmetimes our brigs just break- Ravenna may have had extreme tanning and gankers but… at least I could join the game!

1 Like

For me it’s getting my ass slammed onto the sea floor and even if I have enough stamina the game will decide to anchor me to the sea floor the moment I swim to the surface :skull:

1 Like

Sometimes I get sent to the seafloor and it displays “The Far Reaches”…

or windrow