Julia_g's Rant About Movie Theatres

I’m a huge fan for films; but shoving a large group of rude, loud and obnoxious people into a large room isn’t exactly my ideal method as to how I should enjoy them.

Every time! Every, single time there has to be that one someone or something that ruins the experience.

The entire experience, as a whole, is terrible and outdated.

It’s a joke from the getgo.

The Types of People

Once you walk in and enter the theater, you see one of two types of people:

• the people that are genuinely excited as to whatever they’re about to see or have just seen; and
  • the people who are disappointed because the movie was terrible and/or because their experience was frustrating beyond relief

Something is always broken. You can’t just go and pick up your tickets, that’d be too easy.
Instead you have to wait in line with all the others, making the whole “ordering tickets online” method completely redundant.

And then you get to the food the theaters sell.
Not only is it four times more expensive than your local store across the street (which I understand because the films alone don’t make much profit for them), but why popcorn?!
Popcorn’s an inherently noisy foodstuff to ram down your mouth. It’s a subtle noise, despite the outspoken name.
But dear God, it’s terrible!

I Don't Know About You..

…but I am a very noise-conscious person when it comes to experiences like movie theaters.
I won’t make any noise unless it’s completely necessary.

Sometimes I’ll even make a noise, like to go in to my bag and pick up a drink, but immediately put it back because I don’t want to be the asshole that ruins someone else’s experience.

I don’t know why I even bother, when there’s that one huge bloke that keeps talking to himself, the teenagers sat in your peripheral vision whom are playing on their phones, and that one bastard that is desperately trying to open their bag of chip,

crap wait I accidentally posted, I haven’t finished it

Stop ranting or die yesterday

Edit it then.

Let them be however they want to be.

No, I’ve had enough of 90% of the community ranting about the most random useless shit ever, It’s just lowering the amount of my braincells, which I already don’t have many of.

what a savage

then why bother click on rants, you unknowing Troglodyte? Ignore the rant posts, then

also it’s my posts and I do what I want to do with it

movies123

holy shit this guy is taking his time to pull out his mix tapes. The suspense is killing me

:nod: reminds me of Level

How can I ignore them if it’s literally just 80% of the feed, all I keep seeing is just the most useless rants ever like: “Why I think hotdogs are actually bisexual and are living things” or “rant about why moms are actually racist and deserve to be burned in fire” like if you want to rant just rant about actually useful shit instead of just talking about how it should be okay to shove up weiners up your nose, I wanna learn something or gain useful knowledge, not caveman level of shit like this we didn’t evolve for hundreds of thousands of years just to end up complaining about how owning a chair makes you the god of the endless voids and parallel universes, do better.

ok; say what you want, but I’ll still make these rants and there is nothing you can do about it

my posts are my posts so fuck off whilst I finish my rant

No theres alot of things I can do, and one of them is passive where when someone is on a different level of stupid they can’t drag you down with them.

shut up; go do something else more productive than argue in a Lego game forum, should you want to fulfill your statement of “there are alot of things that I can do hurrDurr”

How incredibly hilarious my guy you called the game a lego game I’m gonna laugh now, a very original and jestering joke. Also I won’t shut up because as you said earlier I can say what I want and you can’t do anything about it.

this is fucked up

oh god
I’m female
and ok keep talking I don’t care anymore

Isn’t calling a female “my guy” a form of respect? Idk.

1 Like

mm
drama.

4 Likes