Julia_g's Rant About Movie Theatres

If you wanted to learn something, then you wouldn’t be on here. And this is how we evolved whether you like it or not which is why people are ranting about things silly or informative

2 Likes

@DeltaSquad go do smth else than witness an arguement here

Do you think I’m dumb enough to think that I’ll actually gain useful knowledge from a bootleg block game community? I’m saying that as in any sort of knowledge that’ll be nice to know. No we did not evolve like this it’s just that people like this bring down the average mental capacity of the human being, sort of how an unvaccinated person affects everyone greatly.

Imagine coming on this forum to learn something. You’re better off heading to YouTube Kids for the chance to learn something rather than here. Also I haven’t read a single rant post like ever, just ignore them lmao.

1 Like

what point are you even trying to shove to us anymore

Stop ranting, foolish men and women.

Bro who actually cares, except dickwads like you of course. This is the most harmless thing ever and you’re saying “omg end of the human race, our intelligence is falling apart!!!”

dude, it’s not that serious

1 Like

yes we did, fuck, we’re even doing stupid shit rn which is ranting over a rant

Discussing something with a suncry member??? No thanks I’d rather not talk to a brick wall.

Ok now I know you have 0 points to make

Tis but an arguement my friend a rant and an arguement are 2 seperate things.

this is fucked up im out

ok

man you gotta be a troll or you’re just genuinely sad

i’m rooted on the spot lmao i can’t wait
what’s gonna happen next
this is way better than any indo soap opera on tv

1 Like

facts

No I’m just someone with common sense something that may be unheard of in these wretched lands, if you can’t bear the fact that useless stuff like this does not deserve to pollute our brains then just don’t aruge. And yes to answer your question I am a bit of a troll and thats just how I am but in this case I’m geniunely irritated.

quite a bold statement
even if I don’t have it myself

useless stuff? so what? who gives a fuck, this is some game forum. What were you expecting here? Legit this is harmless shit and you’re just making a big deal

Guys, please ignore him and post your opinions about my rant here; good or bad, not arguments. All comments and ratings are appreciated!