Julian and Morden getting married

Julian and Morden is now officially a wife and husband

Sorry for the perspective, I’m kind of in rush when making this

44 Likes

LETSGOOOOO LETS FUCKING GOO (complete)

ao au where morden and julian dont absorb their curses

6 Likes

A random thing I find kinda funny about this: each of them is wearing the color opposite to the color they are commonly associated with.

5 Likes

ayo morden x julian jumpscare(nice render keep cooking).

1 Like

What have I laid my poor, innocent eyes upon?

8/10, please cook again

Funniest shit ever LMFAOOOOO

It was great, I was the best man for Morden and I almost forgot, Calvus died (Anyways, I am waiting for you to draw Enizor and Edward)

1 Like

DAWG YOU’RE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
(complete sentence)

Youll be chosen to work for “we can change anything” in lcorp

2 Likes

cooked and served on a golden platter

pride month is OVER stop being gay its Illegal!

Okay, this is very impressive but at the same time-

Very fucking cursed.

But nonetheless, impressive. 7.5/10, please don’t ever cook this meal again (jk)

i have already accept this

i CANNOT believe I was not the first person to make glass coffin ship art this is a fucking TRAGEDY

1 Like

“Morden y r u gae.”

Fuck you, watch out for red pick up trucks

1 Like

I don’t even know what to say
It is well made and all
But the ship…

This right here. This is peak. This is the best thing that will ever be posted on the forums. There will be no greater topic because with this, Bluemin, with this you have reached a new high unobtainable before. But now, you have reached it. You have touched perfection with this.

Your dedication has lead you to this point. You’ve achieved greatness. You’ve achieved the highest point that any edgy, unfunny, annoying formers will ever dream of. The average formers with their jjk gifs and nah I’d win jokes could never win up against something like this. Those who say “wtf is this shit” simply do not have the brain capacity to understand what is truly a work of art. They’ve never seen something like “Morden Julian kissing” before, but now that you have shown what it is to them, you have also shown what peak is to them.

People say “my goat” to those they look up to. You, Bluemin, are my mountain goat. Because you are at the peak.

Peak fiction, absolute cinema, simply perfection. Bravo.

14 Likes

the new chapter looks lit :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like