Julian or revon, call it

unknown

in all honesty revon is prob gonna take a fleet and try to take revenge (his name means ā€˜i will returnā€™ in latin) and from what i imagine, weā€™ll keep the ancient threat sealed then revon will come in and fuck things up somehow
julian is prob gonna take place as the king unless calvusā€™s children take power

king neviro

I donā€™t see any shot of Julian becoming king, heā€™s not in line and if he had wanted to take it from someone who was he couldā€™ve done so before Calvus had died.

I guess there could be a chance that heā€™s put as a ā€œstanding rulerā€ or steward until Revon returns or one of Calvusā€™s children is old enough

neviro is likely going to be a stand in king or advisor to revon who will be king while he is away, or maybe revon takes the throne and doesnt leave, or calvusā€™ children take the thrown and neviro advises them

maybe the guy with the title hound (related to elius and carina) since he is old and likely has some experience. this is more likely than Julien due to being in the line. or he pursues that deserter

All hail King Julian

vetex was thinking real hard when naming revon

It seems he after Arwald, but since heā€™s a noble he would make the most since for a steward/temporary ruler

Iā€™ve seen this type of idea a lot, but I donā€™t really get it. Revon hates the mc and said heā€™d kill everyone they care for so Neviro would be on his hit list. Plus Calvus was already hunting Neviro before he died, so the military probably wonā€™t treat him too kindly either even without Revon telling them to off him.

If Neviro does anything directly in Ravenna heā€™ll probably be working with the people in Tiberia

Here are my personal opinions on the likelyhood of known characters taking the throne of Ravenna or acting as regents until an official King is crowned:

Julian - Very likely to serve as a regent, he had connections to the Order, along with being the only other named still alive General of the Bronze Legiom

Revon - Is going to become the King of Ravenna, the Kingdom of Ravenna very obviously uses a closest offspring succession policy, and Calvus has no children so Revon is indisputabely taking the throne (though he is still a child and thus will be in regency)

Neviro - Probably not going to be anymore than an advisor, if even that as the higher ranks of the Bronze Legion likely are still supportive of the Winterveil Extermination policy, seeing as there was no attempt to retaliate and were highly complacent to political prisoners being sent to the mines.

Yeah thatā€™s basically what i think :fire:

revon is next in line for the throne, but i believe he went missing after we kicked his ass (probably to enter his villain arc or some shit), and julian doesnt seem like the king type.

I have a theory that it could be some order of aesir envoy sent to seize the throne in order to keep ravenna under their control

canā€™t wait for the tiberian communist revolution :fire:

Vetex at it again

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure Revon is an adult but heā€™s probably in his early 20ā€™s
also Calvus does have children since one of the npcs at Rasna mentions it, itā€™s just that Calvusā€™s kids are too young to take the throne so theyā€™re probably like 3-5 years old or smthn

what

Revons face pops up in the box replacing calvus looking like:

2 Likes

back at it again with another milksha-HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP! HELP MEEEEEEEEE!

nobody probably, since julian probably wouldnt take the throne and revon is gone, the only one who could take the throne is the first born child of calvus, but he is way too young as of now

Regency

can you verify that someone does speak of calvusā€™ children? there is no confirmed members of the royal family except for the main and ulricus branches which total only 5 members of the ravenna royal family