June 2023: User of the Month Voting

User of the Month

Since June is nearly over, it’s time to look back and investigate which user has contributed the most to this community, and deserves the prized User of the Month Badge! Whether it be amazing art, wonderful writing, creative content, or many, many more things, there’s a lot of ways that a user can become User of the Month!

As soon as possible after the voting time ends, votes sent within the voting time will be read, checked for validity, and then tallied. Then, the recipient of the User of the Month badge will be announced. Good luck!

Criteria (Please Read)

There are a few requirements that your entry must comply with. Failure to do so will result in your entry being considered invalid.

• You may not already have an entry for this same poll, and your entry may not vote for multiple or no users.

• You and the user you are voting for must both have the Member (Trust Level 2) or Regular (Trust Level 3) trust level in order to vote. You are messaged when you gain a trust level, and you can view your current trust level on your profile. You can view the trust level of the user you are voting for through their profile as well.

• You may not enter a vote for yourself, an admin, a currently suspended user, or a user that already has the User of the Month badge.

• Your vote should be honest. User of the Month should be distributed based on who contributed the most to the community this month.

• You must correctly follow the below steps and formatting for voting.

How to Vote

1. Click on my profile picture to the left. This should bring up a summary box with some of my information. Then, click the blue “Message” button on the top right of it. This should start an “RE” message.

2. In the body text, mention (@) the user you are voting for. (Example: @Cryonical). Make sure that you have not misspelled their username. The mention may appear invalid in your draft preview.

3. (Optional). Below, you may also add a reason why you are voting for them. There is no length requirement or limit to this, but I will probably read it.

4. Click the blue “Message” button on the bottom left corner of your screen in order to submit your vote.

At any time, you may delete your entry, or edit your entry in order to vote for someone else; Votes are tallied only when the voting closes.

All Forum Rules apply during voting. Do not bribe, spam, game stats, or widely advertise in an attempt to secure yourself the User of the Month badge. Thank you for cooperating!

5 Likes

Peak Forums voting.
Excited to see who the next user of the month would be

And to this day I got no idea how to vote because my brain is actually un-able or just too slow at registering
Always at this time :sob:

oh wait.

This will be a hard one, there have been a lot of good users but at the same time I got no idea how to myself would define contributing on the forums. I would’ve gave a vote to thatoneguy but he’s gone, damn.

Not sure who I’ll vote for this time around, will have to do a bit of reviewing. Good luck everyone!

1 Like

Wait it’s already been a month…?

Time really going fast again.

Guess i’ll figure out whom to vote.

Time flies!

1 Like

Voting for anyone other than burgr is a hate crime against all of humanity

I’d like to see who wins this time.

(p.s vote for me real)

1 Like

i have 0 idea who to vote for… so ill vote for myself!!!
(jk i probably will not vote i honestly have no idea)

Idk I wasn’t here

real!!!

also how do u vote :sob:

adono

2 Likes

It took me a while to decide this month with all these amazing people, but in the end I voted for someone who made some massive contributions to the Potion Wiki.

1 Like

How many of us got no idea how to vote?

you just message cryonical with who you’re voting for

3 Likes

i think busybubeo1234 should win this for their animated tournament that they’ve been doing

1 Like

who tf is that

1 Like

the person making an animated tournament with a bunch of people’s ao files

1 Like

link to page

1 Like
2 Likes