Just a ton of ideas I gathered in mind. (45+ Ideas)

and not a single eye popper suggestion
ill pass

1 Like

love the effort put into these suggestions even if some of them may not be the best imo. good job.

still think ponys should be added tho btw

Please make a way to “Favorite” weapons/armor and create a way to sort your inventory. I’m tired of having to spend a minute scrolling through my armors just so I can switch between my strong and nimble set.

Yes, absolutely agreed

I didn’t read the PvP portion, because it’s not really my thing. I read a lot of the things before that and I agree with a lot of it. These changes would be very nice.
But I wouldn’t expect them any time soon from a one-man dev team (with some help here and there).

this is something we REALLY need

that’s not a big problem right?

I can’t believe I forgot to add that. Just added it btw.

Already a planned idea on the trello. Would be nice to see it be a thing in the next update though.

Voted. This suggestion encompasses alot of ideas that have been said before and organizes it better. Thank you for taking 5 hours on it, the effort shows. :poggerfish: there is one thing I don’t agree with though…

Vetex has already taken actions to change this. Power and defense were nerfed and solid magics get more out of power than non-solid magics. Casting speed is now THREE TIMES more effective than it was before. I think the same happened to magic speed too. Don’t get me wrong i’m aware that power and defense are still dominant but they are not as broken as they were before the story update.

So I can hit things :sleeper:

I’m aware enchants have already been heavily buffed before, and that power and defense enchants have been nerfed, but as far as meta PvP goes, all you have to do to make up for not having those enchants is switching your playstyle. (Such as playing aggressive with a tank build on gold) I can see why these enchants should remain as it is, but I feel like players should be able to have a mix of enchants without having totally trash damage and defense because of it. (Also this will most likely be a thing later in the game, but as of now they serve no purpose in my eyes.)

1 Like

these are probably the only really good suggestions, good job

1 Like

Oh lord, so much in mind, so very detailed, VOTED!!

1 Like

Very nice suggestion, The thing I want the most is a better customization screeen.

Where does the tail go

Good question

I’m way too lazy to read that but… please don’t post groups of suggestions as a single suggestion.
First, well nobody wants to read that, and it makes it super weird to either vote for all those 45+ suggestions or either not vote for any. Like if i disagree with any of them I would just not vote at all which hurts all the other suggestions of the post.

Some more particle effects would be nice, like fireflies, or bugs hopping around in grass

I already mentioned things such as butterflies flying around at day and fireflies flying around at night. I would love to see things such as this in WoM, only problem I see with it is that it might take a hit on performance.

they would only appear if your particles are set on high /graphics are over 4 like needed for fish to appear