Just a ton of ideas I gathered in mind. (45+ Ideas)

YO FELLOW EXPLOSION USER. i agree with all of this lmao

this seems like a very good sugestion, good job.

1 Like

I don’t really agree with your pvp changes all the non solid magics are fine like ink lightning although explosion should probably get a small dmg buff nothing else. As for enchant changes you didn’t really bring up a way to change them you just said buff them and in all honesty I think they are fine right now you just need to learn to have a healthy balance. I currently use 64 power 34 Casting speed and 250+ defense with like 30 bursting

3 Likes

Yeah, I probably should have went more in depth with the enchantments. I feel like it all comes down to what magic in specific the player is using, as well as their play style. (Example being a gold user using a tank build and playing up close and aggressive) The suggestions I made for the non solid magics aren’t as important as I feel they should be, but I might as well include them to give my thoughts and ideas of how they currently are.

best part of this apart from pvp changes

I suggested something like a merchant camp before so that we could get other culture items in their old form.

1 Like

Glad I got here before the suggestion closed. I don’t quite agree with all of your ideas, but damn your terrain ideas are cool :+1:

1 Like

Aw, I don’t wanna agree with you on all 45 ideas so uhhh, awkward position you put a lot of people in. Agreeing with everything or nothing.

Yeah, probably not the best ways to do things. But that is the reason why I asked this at the end:

Oh, a vote would’ve maybe made it better. Dunno if people are really bothered by long posts. I would’ve loved a poll. Oh well, I appreciate the work that you put into this.

Most of the balance suggestions are useless as their base damage (without power) doesn’t matter as much anymore, because power is now affected by a magic’s damage multiplier

Quick comparasion of Light vs Earth with 70 power on 100% Blast attack:
Light: 139 damage
Earth: 169 damage

Solid magics win a lot of clashes and that’s why they are so slow.
Iron might deal 0.10x less damage than gold but it is ~25% faster and that is actually really impactful, especially when using explosions.

Earth deals 25% more damage to bleeding targets and that’s extremely good at this point in the game, because bleeding is the only interaction you can use 1v1s (until 2nd magic update)
^Same thing for Wood

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.