Just put literally any idea here

I’m kind of sure suggestions got yeeted

Fair

If i put death and poison magic would it be possible i make something similar yet more fatal than the bubonic plague

butler outfits

1 Like

You guys are acting like if injuries are a big thing, injury prevention is far from making something viable and just removes the annoying part of them
Same for hunger if it’s even going to be a thing anymore

Sandy Peaks- A once snowy land in the Northern region of the War Seas, now ravaged by a strange combination of snow and sand. Creating peculiar “sand flakes’’ instead of the regular snowflake. Yet still maintaining both properties, as eye stinging as sand, and as cold as snow. Often ravaged by storms whether sand or blizzards. Almost always your vision will be impaired due to all the particles being flushed around.
-Has a small village starting at a small port leading to a small enclave leading to a eroded cliff providing some shelter from the outside storm.

The Sea of Rust, an island ravaged by metal and wind. Coincidentally where Hephaestus threw away his failed machinery. The extreme conditions make it unwise to stay long. With flying scraps of metal being flung around by harsh winds. You won’t want to get caught in a storm.
Enemies- Medium sized robots that due to their malfunctioning hardware only attack in short bursts of energy.

The Jungle/ The Mossy Labyrinth- A spiral shaped island with a complicated maze in the middle rising up in a steady incline like a slow stairway. Affected primarily by Earth and Water, it’s constant erosion and wet terrain leads to a very unstable ground where the trees and plants aren’t rooted. Due to nature’s extreme resilience here. The wildlife is so strong it can’t be moved or destroyed. Or at least, too much effort to. At the center is a huge trove of chests with a good view of the island and beyond. As a reward for making it to the center.

3 Likes

…That wasn’t even the point I was going for, I literally just saw it as an avenue for a perk.
Wapingkoo, you need to chill, sheesh.

Conceptually cool but how would this work in game? To a player, they would see yellow particles, get sandy vision, and become cold. They probably wouldn’t assume that it was because of sandflakes. They’d probably assume there was a bunch of sand in the air and the island was cold.

The suggestion category should be reopened specifically so that you can suggest this.

I’m not trying to attack you, I’m only saying injuries are overrated. There has been at least 4 doctor profession suggestions to fix injuries, multiple posts about how they sound op, etc…
Just making sure you are aware they really aren’t that bad and making a whole build almost only to fix them isn’t necessary. The idea is good, it’s just that the whole vitality stat is underwhelming and hard to make stuff for it, it should just be removed imo.

make AO a virtual reality game bcs yes

1 Like

The suggestion category should be reopened specifically so that you can suggest this.

Is that a compliment?

Sentient Beluga whales in AO.

Probably

do you want to give vetex a stroke coding shit?

ok fair but the idea is cool

anti-shark spray

1 Like

AV discord moment

why the fuck do I want this

oh wait right because I want to feel immersion via island relations being shit sometimes

Redwake missing their red-cake
  • Wtf
  • That was Cringe

0 voters

Frostmilfs

1 Like

sounds just as interesting as it truly is