Keiran - Darkness magic

Stats

Trello page: Keiran en Forgotten adventures | Trello

First version if you want to have an eyes bleed

I had to remake the story since the previous one didn’t had much suspense and rather empty edginess, additionally, I separated the “Curiosities” section into 3 different details to give more deep to the characters in the trello (Honestly, just a single curiosity seemed kind of empty :fr:)

I will be slowly adding the extra curiosities to each character as time goes, it’s going to be hard to find a unique detail for every OC, but its worth the effort.

Note aside, Phi made a comment that made me realize something, I have been simply making OCs since I started adding my content for the community which can be boring overtime, and even though I have made a trello for lore, details, stats and so on, there is not really a progress on the main story (Forgotten adventures series).

At first I thought that I could make mini comics to show a portion of the OC’s lore in a much dinamic way, but it feels not as significant as it should. Because of this, I have decided to start making the Actual comic series for this fan made alternative version of the arcane universe

It’s going to take a lot of time, that’s for sure. I don’t have trollus practice and skill to keep up a serie with their speed, so it might take a couple of months to just see the first episode of the serie, but it’s a project I’m really excited about, as something I wanted to do a long time ago.

Hope you like the new darklord for this series and see you again in a couple of months :frhigh:

26 Likes

Just magnificent :clap:

2 Likes

I love keiran. edgy, but damn is he cool.

1 Like

That purple goes so hard I have to put my Tobi sades on. Tobiemoji_swagger

3 Likes

What magic is he

:cold_face:

1 Like

Another good one!

1 Like

talk about improvement holy sheet

• First Picture
  • Second Picture

0 voters

This is awesome! Reminds me of when I was first making Fang as a character and I thought Death would be a purple energy. That was until I read back into some older stuff… :frcryin:

when you turn the edgelord filter on be like:

Technically the guy in the picture is a conjurier because he is using magic with his scythe which is a weapon. Tell me if I am wrong.

well, mages can also use magic weapons, just not as effectively

True

Oh sorry for the late reply, it’s Darkness