Kierof's Arcane Odyssey fan stuffs on Roblox Studios!

ok if that sword isn’t retextured and added to the game im finding Vetex’s adress

1 Like

Yes!

sheesh have you been watchin or readin a lot of one piece lately?

1 Like

The Cataclysm King

A mysterious & notorious Sea Curse user, one of Emperors of the Sea, is the wielder of the Cataclysm Curse. He’s Perez’s and the Six Bridges’ main archnemesis due to the overall destructiveness he brought upon all kingdoms he passed by!

5 Likes

(Note: I made him out of parody of Vetex’s custom magic LMFAO)

Oh nah man bring me priate gandalf and Im going to fight this guy

toph from avatar last airbender

anyways these are really cool designs! good job

1 Like

Thx!

1 Like

wait why are they saints again

It’s the rank of six (current) leaders of the Six Bridges!

is that a clan?

Sort of! It’s more of a big faction like Grand Navy and Assassin Syndicate

I now updated Perez’s armor gauntlets & pauldrons to be somewhat brighter!!

2 Likes

Updating his tassets, eeeeeeeeeeee!!

2 Likes

Also, here’s Perez’s earliest design vs his current design!!

2 Likes

Olivier Tennessee: the Windshooter

A 20-year-old Wind Magic Conjurer girl who’s specialized in using her dual flintlocks that conjured her bullets with Wind Magic! She’s a subordinate of Veronica Steelking, the Titanium Curse user of the Six Bridges, and she’s her most trusted successor too!

She’s a very eccentric girl who tends to shoot everything that she deems a threat, just for her own precaution! She’s also a big fangirl of both Kempo and Suzakuto, who are co-founders of the Six Bridges as well!

2 Likes

Since Curse users’ eye colors match their respective Sea Curse’s color, I decided to make Perez’s eyes black with a brown tint!

(Perez has his own unique variant of Darkness Curse, which is black witha dark brown tint, unlike Kessler, who has Darkness Curse with black color with a dark purple tint!)

(Edit: Well, his eyes are still black, but with a slight brown hue, lol!)

Dummy Eric: The Clowned

A “24-year-old” milkman who’s speculated that he was once Perez’s lost friend during their sudden disappearance of the crew in the North Sea of Perez’s original world! He’s a self-proclaimed survivor of the Dark Sea, which causes him to be mentally inept & goofy, much like Perez!

He’s the wielder of Liquid Starlight Curse, which is a variation of Acid Curse, allowing him to create, control, and transform into Liquid Starlight from the Dark Sea at will! He said that he got his Sea Curse during his stranded day in the Dark Sea!

2 Likes

Okay, I think I decided that I updated Perez’s armor torso and leggings to match his current arms!!!

Look much cleaner!!

3 Likes

Improving Perez’s Darkness Curse aura to have more flow!!

Bonus: Perez with his Pulsar technique!!! (Glooming Pulse of the Unknown Fire)

3 Likes