Killing players giving notoriety

Magius Relics…Sounds so mysterious.
And btw, am i the only one who things notoriety for killing is bad thing?

It’s not a bad thing, it’s to decentivize high level players from killing lower leveled ones

You’re not the only one, I was thinking this could really encourage people trying to be a demon or tyrant to random kill low levels for rare titles

it’s for killing low levels only so it’s good

notoriety =/= rep, it just means that the navy will be after them more. imagine it like stars in GTA or something

…And because more navy ships will spawn to go after them, they can use this to an extent to farm bounty and some extra galleons, which they can use that bounty to get better deckhands and to lower reputation quicker.

i mean i guess

i don’t like this at all

nvm

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Explain

it’s notoriety, not rep. as someone said above it could still be abused somewhat, but that’s a meh.

Notoreity is stat that attratcs Grand Navy to you, making them attack you and spawn near you.

yeah

I’m 100% sure that people who actually care about increasing their bounty will do assassination contracts

2 Likes

probably not gonna be healthy when a max level negative rep player is mega bored and starts killing level 10’s to see how long they can survive against the grand navy for fun

“but he will be arrested!”

sure, but they can just watch youtube, i did that a lot when i wanted to wait something out in a roblox game. don’t know the jailtime durations though

the pvp level is 45

1 Like

PvP level is still a thing lol

1 Like

Max levels killing level 50s is still a concern though

There are plenty of other ways to gain notoriety, on top of that like I said hunting player contracts is still probably going to be balanced to be the most effective way to gain bounty

Like making the scaling more intense
Or making assassinations against npcs give more bounty