Knife's Doodle dump

I’ve been thinking of doing this for a while now. This is where I’ll post the occasionalnon-serious doodle, WIP, and non-AO related art works. Watch me forget about this in approx three days.

20 Likes

we’re getting out of the Nimbus Sea with this one fr

Maybe one day I’ll finally draw a full rendered Captain Noor aka the one man who can convince me to go back to the Nimbus Sea But today is Not That Day

Most Recent doodle : A concept of Durza as the Magic Thief, the Dark Wizard, and when he relinquishes that useless mortal coil

Also, a Theos concept that follows him as he slowly ages.

10 Likes

Elizabeth doodle from like two weeks ago or something idr.

10 Likes

I’ve also been playing a lot of Hades II, so Expect some of that.

9 Likes

goddamn you knife, stealing my daily likes in this way

1 Like

Hot dang you make everyone hot, Knife.

Keep cookin’.

1 Like

It is my one and only available party trick

Me stealing your likes : :running_woman::dash::dash:

Doodle of the day : Freedrock redesign

I’ve been working on some pantheon concepts for AO, but we’ll see how that goes eventually

7 Likes

Some old doodles to dump of my OCs

Left : Feng Ogami, wind conjurer from the Ryujin province
Bottom middle : Anastasia Ioannidis, alchemist and ray of sunshine.
Top middle : Cuileann, The Knight of Thorns - a really tall human person who works as a mercenary knight.
Right : Elizabeth Eden, main slot and captain of the crew. She got an undercut for the Nimbus Sea, because its hot.

7 Likes

someone in arthub sent a character sheet, which i made for Cuileann. I was gonna make it for the others but lmao i never did

6 Likes

Took a while to get to this, but I’m starting some redesigns for the Greek gods, including Prometheus as a bonus because AO lore

10 Likes

KNIFE HAS A DOODLE THREAD NOW YAY
(complete sentence)

Don’t mind if I do, slide myself a chair to sit here yes. :chair: :nod:

Hihi :wave:

Hades design. I’ll be doing Zeus next

9 Likes

oh my god
OH MY GOD
OHHHHH MY GOD
DUDE
DUDE I CANT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS OTHER THAN THE FACT ITS MAJESTIC OTHERWISE I’D GET BANNED
JESUS CHRIST
GODDDDDD FORGIVE ME HAHAHHFGHGHHGHG
WOULD. WILL.

HADES ISNT SAFE TOO.
WOULD. will.