Lady Carina's Therapy Session

Therapists Entry: 1:
The client’s name is Lady Carina. She decided to not tell me her real name, so I shall refer to her as Carina. This is the start of the session.

“Look, Doc. I need serious help. Every time I fight one of those players, they act like their enjoying it! One of them even attempted to lick my feet! I think I’m going crazy. Please help.”

The client is expressing emotions of extreme distress. Noted.

“Carina, are you sure you aren’t imagining things?”

“YES, I’m sure! Listen, one time, I was beating this kid up, right? And then some random dude came and shot me in the head! Of course, I’m built different, so I survive, and then I punched the lights out of him! I came over to him, stomped my foot on his chest, and he literally said: Momma!”
“The bastard called me his mother! Can you believe that?”

Carina then decided to smash a nearby table. I called security and they restrained her.

“Look, I’m sorry, alright? I won’t do it again, so please just hear me out. What should I do, Doc?”

I suggested that she wear less revealing clothing, and shave off all her hair. For reference, I scheduled her an appointment with Aang’s barber.

“You want me to GO BALD?!?!”

The subj- client,(ahem), is showing even more signs of extreme hysteria. I attempted to calm her down, stating that if she looks less attractive, they will no longer feel inclined to call her their biological mother.

“…”

The client is silent. I prepared to press the emergency button.
I ask her if there are any other problems she may need help with.

“…Fine. Now, I know I totally sound crazy, but I can’t stop the feeling of wanting to rip someone’s head off each time someone says ‘Wowza! She’s fine!’. And the problem is, each time I do, THEY COME BACK TO LIFE! THEY COME BACK FOR MORE, DOCTOR! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO AGAINST THAT? EACH TIME I BEAT THEM UP, THEY-”

I felt inclined to sedate her. Any more facts that had been spoken may let her know about our true plans.
I tell my underlings to release her. She is to revisit the office next month.

Hopefully, she finds the time to shave off her hair.

15 Likes

this is the epitome of peak literature

listen while you read pls >:)

no

1 Like

pls

i will cri
:sob:

then cry.

crys

shell’s primitive reptilian brain is unable to comprehend emotion outside of the primal ones like fear and aggression. :face_with_monocle: don’t take it personally brother.

ive been saying this since her name was first revealed but i really think it would be funny to see the reaction of those “people” if lady carina was wearing like a super bulky covering set of armor

isn’t love a kind of primal emotion as well? Anyways yes I can feel sympathy but I honestly don’t care about the music. don’t plan on reading it again either.

This is just…wow the ao forums are really something…

It was at this moment… something primal rose within me.
I could not contain it! It would be a crime against my own body…
And so… I did it.
I necroposted.

This truly was a forumer timeline.

1 Like

thanks for the idea.

I have no idea how dragon emotions work

your brain perplexes me

good

Damn she isn’t even attractive why would she need to go bald. Stop simping for lego characters

then again my own brain perplexes me so I don’t know the standards

like how am I a shadow user WITHOUT being edgy??? smh anomaly moment :pensive:

This was made because of the whole “Lady Carina” phase with the forums.