Learning how to Model stuff (and other stuff)

I know I can move it to fit him but i want it to like actually be welded on him

While i try and figure that out guess i’ll check out particles or just keep trying

Moving houses so not much progress on learning has been made lol, also considering posting some of my building work when everything’s sorted out
Also, i’ll probably make my oc again in the future when i have more knowledge about how i can make them.

ik im a bit late, use WeldConstraints
or in this case, just change the rig’s base mesh, so instead the robloxian 2.0, you’re gonna use the redcliff torso

Oh alr thanks, when everything’s set up Ill continue learning asap :pray:

make an 3D animation. NOW!

Gimme some time dw :pray:

Mane this shit taking soo long my family gotta sort out the floor, I just wanna do some shit bruh how long do I gotta wait :smiling_face_with_tear:

Long term goals while I wait
Make some vfx or smth
Learn how to use Weld Constraints
Learn how to animate (Also gotta get moon animator from sketchy links bc I ain’t paying like £20)
Learn how to model weapons or other stuff in blender
Fully learn how to use paint.net

1 Like

The built in roblox animator is pretty decent for singular character animations now. You should consider trying it out then moving over to Moon once you get a hand of how roblox animation works. Don’t get me wrong, moon definitely has more control over easings, particles and objects but the built in animator is not too bad to start with

Starting with Animator is nice cuz it introduces to just using linear animations (which is honestly good rather than spamming easings)

Oh sweet, btw I’ve used moon animator before so I sorta know stuff abt easings and other stuff. I’ll take the advice and then on the default animator

Bruhhh ofc my keyboard’s not working :sob:

Fixed keyboard haha biatchh

Gonna start out with regular animator

2 Likes

Random town i made with a castle (Made this like ages ago btw)
My island aint finished yet and it’s low priority

1 Like

Unfinished capital island i wish to revamp(and recolor) though it’ll take me ages :sob: