Least favorite subject in school

im boutta flop in pe I in the spring

goddamnit i hate english dude its so unbelievably stupid as a subject English is just not something that can be taught in a classroom to a group of students effectively. I love analysis whether in books, movies, games, etc. i love learning about the amount of effort the author put into their work and the small details that turn certain works into true masterpieces. I can argue about analysis for ages but goddamn it I can not do any of this when the book I’m reading isn’t interesting which is half of the books the school system assigns.

1 Like

algebra, i suck at it

6 Likes

It was a dark and rainy night.
A cold, dark rainy night.
At twilight i sat, donning no clothes or hat,
to end this endless plight.

Torwards the bright screen i peeked,
a word document leaked,
the brightest emptiness into my soul.

“i will do it tonight!” a lie, I knew.
i had told myself that lie for hours,
exactly two.

Will this plight ever end?
Can my will make the bend?
Can i muster the will,
To grasp the plastic quill,
and take back the endless night?

(i put more effort into this than most english assignments i do)

1 Like

i picked fitness walking and that class is easy as shit so i cant say anything about pe

in the final two years of school (grade 11 and 12), we have a subject called Research Project. its either in grade 11 or 12, depending on what school youre going to. basically, if you dont pass it, you fail grade 12. its a requirement.

this subject is so fucking CRINGE
you go in thinking its gonna be fun. the teachers hype it up all high school until you get there. basically, you pick any topic and a question about it (not a yes or no answer). example; how can art help someone with mental health problems?
this is when it gets cringe you gotta like do half a year of PLANNING for this. like the most random ass planning for half a year. next half of year you write it, then write an even longer REFLECTION on this
oh, and you cant use many website sources. like legitimate sources with names, dates, etc. and ofc no wikipedia

its supposed to prep us for uni when you do this shit every second week, but i dont think i need to do half a year of planning and a longer ass reflection on some rando ass thing in uni

1 Like

Out of all the subjects I do (Maths + AS Admaths, English Literature, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography and Computer Science) it’d have to be English Literature purely due to me being unable to remember quotes from the books we study, thus making it the subject I’m weakest in.

ok the accuracy of that is horrifying

is it hard or just annoying

i only had like 2 or 3 slumps in algebra which i got over in less than a week sooooo

I know I said PE originally but I have changed by mind:
Health
Health class is literally so boring and we don’t really even do much of anything.

Sure, it’s boring, but PE is literal torture

1 Like

i think you just have a skill issue, PE is easy

4 Likes

i made it hard for myself with the question i chose
otherwise its a mix of both

How is PE your least favorite subject? What the fuck, I thought we could be at least somewhat normal but jesus christ please start enjoying physical activity it is genuinely fun

1 Like

meh, piano >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sports

i’m on the swim team (2nd worst on the team id say) to try and get in shape and it is pretty fun. but i like swim because im only really competing against myself and it’s not something im forced to do (we have to get 2 pe credits to even pass high school lmao.)

also between piano, swim, and gifted classes that give a lot of homework, i was kinda stretched on time, and some parents suggested that i quit piano.

yeah man im gonna quit my best talent that ive been pursuing for 8 years so i can flop at swim instead because YIPPEE SPORTS THIS IS AMERICA!!!

basically they prioritize sports before anything else and piano would be the thing that they’d give up first. not for me man :yawning_face:

Sometimes we play games and it’s fun, but other times we have to do tests and it’s pain.

the worst part about pe from what i’ve noticed is the written assignments

1 Like

Huh? Written assignments in PE?

2 Likes

e x a c t l y

2 Likes