Legendary Heroes be like

I swear dude, I’m starting to see so many Legendary Hero dudes just start targeting villains. It’s starting to get annoying to the point I will have to run all the time because these dudes got max enchanted gear with boss items and sunken gear.

14 Likes

Welcome to negative rep life :sleeper:

10 Likes

Isn’t it super easy to run away from any fight?
To be honest, there’s no real reason to kill someone yet except for the kill counter, but you better get used to that before bounty hunting comes out.

No I went against some dude with Exiled so I couldn’t really run because he chased me down to earth. He then went to blame me when I fought back and called me a wuss. :confused:

i remember once some dude chased me around the map because we used the same magic and it offended him.

2 Likes

oh god he found the post

All legendary hero reps are dog shit at pvp… You can rinse em easily

2 Likes

it’s not really easy to run away when someone behind you can fire a wall of slashes that’s sometimes impossible to dodge

magic jump into the ocean, free W

slashes still go through the ocean lol

don’t get hit… easy

well I won’t get hit cause I’m le epico dodgerino but tanks surely will

if you die to oath ur bad ngl

give me oath u fat fatty fat fat fat

i killed the exiled 60+ times where’s my oath

If you die ur bad.

This post was made by immortal gang

thats an f

i at least one that doesnt immediately murder me, im a demon rep in this screenshot
Screen Shot 2020-09-20 at 8.38.17 pm

Lol your just not as cool as me I have a 367 kdr :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :muscle:t5:

Imagine actually getting into fights
this post was made by the “too much of a pussy to pick fights with people and just run out of there as fast as possible if someone else shows signs of aggression” gang

8 Likes

pussies rise up :hungry:

4 Likes

Lol don’t worry about me, I’m a legendary hero and I’m a pure pacifist towards players unless i get attacked…

even then i manage to escape lmao

1 Like