Legendary Heroes be like

It’s 1/10 but it feels like it’s 1/10000

I also too pretty much like fighting minotaur whenever I see him on my sight, though in a tedious process of blocking, jumping and attacking in a sequence needs to be timed when soloing by myself.

I always end up like 10+ or more perfect blocks just because he keeps spamming axe throw.

Lmao
same, I fought him so much that my shield breaks a lot

veronica gates:] “demon”
legendary heros:] “see the news”
news:] culprit
legendary heros:] uses minotaur to bring them to summer hold
veronica gates:] “leaves server because I had to wait in jail for 9 minutes and it was the best day of my life”
legendary heros:] “keeps joining me in every server im in”
the end

I did cause a lot of damage to summer hold before and the news labeled me as a culprit and Im a tyrant right now and I survived the time destroying summer hold then I left to rest

heh you managed to escape the magic council…

bruh seriously?

WoM is rated E for everyone because Roblox is rated E for everyone

that doesn’t mean WoM can’t have a target audience

1 Like

Honestly hoping vetex reduces reputation progress a bit.

Legendary hero right now should be converted to protector or friendly, you shouldn’t be able to become a demon or a legendary hero by beating up bandits a ton

legendary heroes have nothing to do except rk because they are good and being good is boring
villains ftw

as a legend player, you are saying the truth!

after reading your thread, i understand why most tyrant players have 130+ hours on one account.

bruh you can? isnt there a cap above whichyou cant gain/lose rep by killing bandits/bounty hunters, and have to do do harder quests like killing bosses

You misunderstood what I said. At the current pace players will end up with legendary hero before they even get 2nd magic, and lore-wise that doesn’t really make any sense

oh yeah, that does actually sound stupid lore wise. i see what you meant now

no, the cap is 700 for heroes, consistently. But you can gain more

god i hope our reputations get reset when ao rolls around, i’m guessing that magic council notices probably will be removed/turned to zero since it won’t fit lore wise but rep might just stay the same

lol bounty system even didn’t come out I can’t imagine it

@anon50359812
sic 'em, boy.