Let me tell you something

I hate. HATE. I HATE the US’ version of french toast. I despise it. whenever I get offered an US french toast, I deny it. it is TOO sweet. SUGARY. I don’t like sugar as much, I like things that are sour, spicy or salty. the US french toast is nothing like that. I REJECT the idea of america’s french toast. hate. HATE.

3 Likes

Im sorry, is French toast sour spicy or salty where you come from?!?!
What?

1 Like

it should be, like how it was meant to be a savoury dish. instead they wanted it to be a pancake with syrup and whipping cream

Womp womp

1 Like

Do you like waffles
No
Do you like pancakes
Nope :rage:
Do you like French toast
Nope. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
That’s you
No fun
No joy
Just European

3 Likes

tf? My form is literally just some eggs, maybe a touch of milk, and bread. Additional seasoning is for you to add afterwards. Who tf adds sugar to french toast??

i thought French toast was supposed to be sweet but then again i don’t like it

I do like me some waffles and pancakes tho, especially when the pancakes are very fluffy >:3 I like to eat them dry

THATS WHAT IM SAYING!! (complete sentence)

The American version of French toast isn’t any different to the European, we just add different toppings…

Now go complain to Canada for inventing pineapple on pizza

I actually like pineapple on pizza, its not that bad

Alright then people adding a different topping which goes against the original intent of the flavor of said European food is ok. Your entire argument is just gone now

6 Likes

Im still a hater >:3

That’s just like, your opinion dude

who is insane enough to eat SUGARY french toast? Its not a glorified waffle, its just eggs, milk and bread, thats it

never tried it

sugary toast…what?

School lunch would beg to differ (compared to the other stuff that shi was fire🔥)

american foods are like 90% sugar like did you know that plums have doubled in sugar content since the last few years or so

Nice argument, small issue, they taste good so I don’t care.