Lets brainstorm lost spell ideas (NOT SUGGESTION)

let’s think of some lost spell ideas (not a suggestion mods don’t look at me like that)

I’ll go first: mode burst spell (mode but 1.5x stronger and drains 2-2.5% of your health every second, the aura is more violent as well and fluctuates wildly)

also maybe some sort of magic boosted combat? like your fists (or legs) are covered with your magic energy and it has less casting time than a close range blast so it’d be easier to use?

again none of these are suggestions, just having fun thinking of things before AO releases

1 Like

Art of the Insane:

To put it simply, the lower health you are, the more powerful your attacks get, they also get faster, and larger. They cap at +100% damage when at 20% health. The attacks are a mixture white and darker green, and emit a trail with large AOE but low DoT, it also gives 1 level of Insanity while in it.

1 Like

lame edgy and trash

4 Likes

Ok :+1:

Never have I seen a single sentence that better describes me…

2 low levels can defeat the strongest boss in the game in a few seconds with that.

Durza after having his atoms split by 2 crazy wizards in 0.1 yoctoseconds:

this is fucking stupid
2 people can instantly kill any npc and any person no matter what
sounds good!

im stupid

i think its good

Magic Eye - Replace one of your eyes with pure magical energy, slightly increasing damage with that magic at the cost of some Drawback (the stat) being added. Passive, cannot be toggled
Shield Blast - Launch a shield-shaped blast that is extremely effective at winning clashes at the cost of some speed and power
Magic Chaos - Shoot dozens of low powered blasts in every direction from the user’s body
Curse - Opposite of enchantment. You can place various debuffs on enemies.
Condensed Magic Blast - A ton of energy poured into a tiny blast that’s extremely volatile, may even explode mid flight. Extremely powerful but slow.
Magic Whip - Sort of like a sustaining magic beam that can be moved around as an elongated appendage.
Magic Shield - The user surrounds themselves in a thick layer of magic, damaging those inside of it and protecting them from threats. Heavier the magic, stronger the shield.
Reap - The user forges a scythe made from magic and swings it to launch a large crescent shaped blast. Damage is based 50% based on the user’s magic stat, 25% of their level, and 25% of weapons.
Magic Fists - The user manifests pure magic energy around their hands that boost their Strength, useful for making Fighting Styles stronger. The boost is depended on how high their magic stat is. Passive, can be toggled. Ideal for Warlock.

just some ideas :nod:

11 Likes

Now we’re talking :eyes:

3 Likes

Platform/wall: make a solid wall or platform to either stand on or block players. durability of the wall depends on da magic

This sounds cool, you can go conjurer without investing into weapons Stat.

This is just barrier fruit from one piece

glad you like it :frhigh:

There is already a “burst” option when customising mode

I know a certain someone who would want to roleplay as broly :nod:

2 Likes

AO doesn’t need comeback mechanics, it’s pretty easy to comeback unlike in another games.

Not comeback magic, it’s good on its own but increases as you take damage. If your mega Chad you would go 0 def and full power.