Lets brainstorm lost spell ideas (NOT SUGGESTION)

Magic Chaos was inspired by Broly, Condensed Magic Blast and Magic Shield are inspired by Dragon Ball in general and not particularly Broly himself. What can I say though, Broly cool :nod:

How is it not a comeback type spell?? The lower hp you are the more damage you do, that’s the epitome of a comeback mechanic. Pretty much what you’re saying is free double damage with no real drawbacks or anything other than taking damage… (which might I add can be easily done strategically)

Its only comeback if your a skill issue (also ofc I know its a comeback spell like bruh thats its whole thing)

A comeback spell is pointless since in wom even if you’re down hp, just landing 2 blasts or so ties it or even gets you in the lead, I imagine AO won’t be much different so long as the players are near level, because of that it would never really be used as a comeback spell, but the free damage % will just be exploited.

Bro this is brainstorming stfu If your just gonna be negative. Obviously its not gonna get in AO I’m just saying a Magic idea I think is cool.

Its a Ancient magic its meant to be goated.

It’s called criticism and feedback

In that case it could be balanced sorta, maybe by having its speed slow down the lower your hp gets or idk it costs most mana, either way you should said that from the start since as a magic it can be balanced as a spell it couldn’t.

Mb then.

Broly is based

Laser spell: An extremely condensed beam that does as much damage as 2 of your normal 100% blasts. Very fast and long range but has tiny hitbox.

Insanities: Shoots 5 idk what colour tbh of orbs if 3 hit it gives a tier of insanity ( depends on what tier) Big size, Low damage, Great speed, awful destruction.

Sounds like that move from Asriel phase 2 fight

Literally stealing my name and effect damn

Huh i didnt see dat shit

Hmm… I’ll add another

Area Control

Area Control - places a magic circle on the ground which imbues the area above it with your magic energy. Whenever the caster is in or above this magic circle, they have faster magic casting speed and cast no magic circles, since one is already there to conjure the spell. While active, recasting uncasts it (it also uncasts after a certain amount of time) and it passively drains (a lot of) magic energy. Size would be toggleable at the cost of increased magic energy costs. Could probably be breakable by other players too, with the effect of draining the user’s magic energy, and if there is too little energy, hp if it breaks.

It’s good for people who can somehow manage to keep themselves in the same spot in a fight, good for spells with long stunlocks and good for some players for some simple quick shots throughout a fight.

Funny pseudo-curse-user spell

sounds too op

Slash- Fire off a crescent shaped magic blast meant for cutting things apart which could possibly inflict bleed or be more effective when using a weapon

Binding chains-Briefly stun your opponent by creating magic chains that restrain them

Magic rain-Create a huge magic circle above your opponents sending thin condensed blasts of magic coming down from the sky

2 Likes

that green magic exists

We’ve also got the shape option for spells too, but hey, it could pierce or be an interesting way to inflict synergy combos.

1 Like

Slash magic is described as green energy meant for cutting the slash spell could easily just be a conjurer exclusive spell or just inflict bleed