Lets brainstorm lost spell ideas (NOT SUGGESTION)

This already exists dude, but in a less broken way then you describe.

when i never knew

Trello duh

bruh

ima see

where

Screenshot 2022-01-21 065744
Your suggestion is really OP either way, so this fits the game better.

aaahhhh. shit.

Pushback Blast - A blast that simply pushes you in an opposite direction to the blast’s direction.

Pros

The mobility provided by the attack can allow you to do a few things. You can throw your attacker’s aim off as by the time the blast is summoned, you would have moved away from your previous position by around a few meters. It is also a useful tool for running away simply because of the mobility provided by the spell if you are into that. You can adjust on how far you move away from your initial position.

Cons

The spell is around 30% to 50% more costly depending on movement distance away from initial position and does around 10% less damage than a regular blast. The cooldown compared to normal blast is around 5 seconds longer. While gaining distance can be advantageous, it can also put you at a disadvantage if used improperly like moving you closer to the ground if you aim upward.

Work for full and hybrid magic builds.

Mode

Can be toggled on/off
When toggled on, the user cannot use magic and only weapons, however, any weapons (even non-magic ones) now have the lost magic infused into it, applying affects and amplifying the damage and other stats of the sword depending on the level of the user, and the magic.

Rapidly drains Mana, if not turned off, slowly starts to drain HP) [Automatically turns off at under 50% HP]

Last Resort

User uses up their life and all of their mana to cast an extremely powerful attack (user can choose between a large blast, large beam, or a massive AOE attack)

Only useable at over 80% mana and also uses 25% of the users HP. After casting, Mana regen/ HP regen is heavily lowered for 30 seconds

Damage scales on amount of mana that player has

Lost Spell: Teleport

exactly what you think it is, you summon a magic circle at your cursor and letting go of the spell’s button will teleport you

takes 25% of your magic energy always

1 Like

Teleport into grab :trollge:

teleport will be so meta

instant transmission

grabs

slams into ground

3 gold blast at point-blank

gg

1 Like

Nothing personal kid’d to oblivion :skull:

3 Likes

such an op combo :skull:

Explain how wood will do that

teleport

grab

slam into ground

wood barrage close range

bleed’d to death

gg :drop_of_blood:

Have it be restricted to a certain range depending on the magic level.

I guess

okay revised edition

Lost Spell: Teleport

exactly what you think it is, you summon a magic circle at your cursor and letting go of the spell’s button will teleport you

Magic level max: takes 10% of your magic energy

magic level ~50-99%: Takes 35% of your magic energy

magic level ~1-49%: takes 45% of your magic energy

I was wondering how logical it is for wood magic to teleport,But I remembered the zones spells, the elementals, the orbs that fire while they are active and I thought well a TP would be nice.

1 Like