Let's discuss toggling PvP

since i saw that private servers aren’t going to get added, can there be a disable button for pvp? the way it could work is that you either have the option in a character slot somewhere to put on or off each time you enter the game, or it could be a perm option that you select when you are creating your character (maybe a pvp switch on the name creation page or the character customization page)

pvp off is pretty self explanatory but i would just like to add that it disables pvp for anything you own, like a ship. of course since pvp is off, neither you nor your ship would be able to do any damage to players or player ships or player ship npcs and they also cant do anything to you.

some players (including myself) really like this game but it gets ruined by trolls; so a function where you don’t have to worry about them would be SUPER nice. sure hope an admin or mod or whoever is in charge of adding stuff like this sees this question and answers.

(i would like to add that this is not asking for global pvp off this is just local pvp off button so anyone with pvp on can obviously pvp with those whom have it on. those with pvp off cant be damaged by players or player owned npcs, just normal npcs and other base game things that naturally hurt people can damage people with pvp off since its not by another player. maybe have a tag or name color to symbolize pvp on or off.)

(if ur here to say “skill issue” or “get good” and being a dick and harassing me about it because you have nothing better going on in your life, i will be screen shotting all of it and sending it to mods)

4 Likes

Just join a different server, or even better, block the trolls and rejoin.

1 Like
  1. ive tried all of that already.
  2. having a pvp off button would make it so much easier to avoid the trolls instead of having to constantly rejoin time and time again until ur finally in a normal server.
  3. doing what you recommended (while it is a good idea at first) really makes the game less fun cause then all you will be doing is just rejoining.

Man idk at that point just like hire a bodyguard or something.

good idea but at the same time the troll can just kill the body guard as well. the pvp off switch would basically solve the entire trolling problem in this game.

Last solution i have in mind is playing with a group of friends then. Just gang violence the troll at that point.

Hell no.

Open world PvP is cool. And I’m saying this as someone who isn’t a player-killer either.

Honestly, just get better at PvP. I dunno a more nicer way to say it. PvP is a massive feature of this game and having the ability to turn it off I feel just ruins the point. Which by the way, not everyone who engages in PvP is considered a troll, dunno why you’re calling them trolls.

25 Likes

that would be great but only one of my friends plays this game and he quit cause some dude kept killing him over and over

if this ever gets added then people with pvp off should get less gold and exp and people with pvp on should get more :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

Completely forgot something
@ThatOneGuy

wow… the classic “get good” saying. i just want to have a fun time on this game and not have to worry about some loser popping in from no where to randomly start trolling me cause im lower lvl than him.
regarding what you said about me calling people trolls, i know not every person who does pvp is a troll, im talking about people who just randomly kill you over and over again for 0 reason.

i completely agree.

Anti @charon button yes please :yum:

Im about… IM ABOUT SAY
SKILL ISSUE
RAHHHHH

2 Likes

Spongebob Skill Issue GIF - Spongebob Skill Issue Skill - Discover & Share GIFs

4 Likes

I’m not trying to be a dick, I’m just saying. Having a PvP toggle switch in an open world online game with PvP elements already in it is just a bad idea. I’ve seen other roblox games do it and it just kills the PvP part of the game when people can simply opt out of it.

and thats why I don’t also play bloxy fruits :broken_heart:

not really funny or original.
i just dont wanna have to deal with no life trolls who only play the game to ruin it for others; and so do alot of other people.

1 Like

Bruh Nah GIF - Bruh Nah No Way - Discover & Share GIFs

Honestly, pvp toggle makes the game not feel the same. Like Jmyin said, with all these elements within the game PVP should just be left on, if it was disabled then we’re basically throwing out all those elements and they’ll just be well, not as fun to use against others and you can basically only use them in a 1v1 match instead of randomly which won’t give a feeling between 1v1 and ganking

It just changes a lot if PVP toggle was a thing, so, PVP toggle should not be a thing as it’ll ruin the entire elements completely. Berserker, Weaponry, and Mage classes will just be only used for PvE most likely and really never for PVP most of the gameplay.