abandon wom

5 Likes

bro’s gonna be a demon for fun

THE pve demon

“The max level will be raised further in future updates”

cant wait

1v1? (im level 27)

1 Like

Congrats to the guy’s pc for not exploding after having to deal with the silent tower falling thousands of times

1 Like

god of wom

He is beyond strength, Magius is powerless against him…

bro’s gonna break a hole in spacetime and solo the entire AO verse :sob:

1 Like

this man can kill players easily. No one survives his attacks.

all thats left is to get a sunken sword.

“You, your family, everyone will die. Over and over, mountains of broken bodies beneath the wheel.”

-This guy to every member of the Magic Council

the only soul in the arcane universe who could possibly beat rear admiral adkins

7 Likes

A WOM’er’s half as strong as AA people (might aswell count as AO people), so it’d be like battling a level 5000.

However, your point still stands. They’re the only red/purple name who could possibly beat Rear Admiral Adkins.

besides your spells, what does your charge look like when you hold it? i know you unlock new effects every few hundred levels. or does it stop at master wizard?

It would be hard, as they can’t dash away and rear admiral adkins is over double the level and has around 5 times the health

that’s not how it works, it means that if they were in AA, they’de be lvl 20k, they ARE lvl 10k and that’s a fact, but in the period of AA they would’ve been stronger. And anyways that was retconned

1 Like

This is my charge when i hold it. I think charge auras change by wizard rank but i am not sure. It looks about the same as when i tested at level 5000 besides looking larger