Level wipe

Self explanatory. Inventory, stats, and everything else stay. But a level wipe upon the release/revamp would allow us to experience the new game in full without having to create a new character. Personally i don’t see much downside to this, the only argument is the time it might take to level up again but it’s not that hard nor is it that long of a task to level up to max. Feel free to debate me as i’m curious why this could be a bad idea. I see only good things that could happen from this. (ONCE AGAIN, ONLY LEVEL WIPE NOTHING ELSE.)

I wouldn’t be against it since it would be like a new game

note: games progression is mostly item base

No. Already been suggested. Fuck off.

1 Like

Can’t argue with that considering i can max a character in like 3-5 hours

I agree, levelling a character is not hard whatsoever and without one you’d be going through the beginning of the game extremely overlevelled.

or just mind your business lmfao

This locks items that have been leveled to high level requirements, so why do that?

how is it not his business wtf?

oh as long as the inventory doesn’t die it’s fine lmao

but hopefully they raise the level cap so they don’t need that

also slots exist

the negativity when i just tried to suggest something, either agree, or disagree. no reason for other comments

Because you’d be able to use them again once you’re the right level. This doesn’t lock them permanently.

well we’d be able to use them when we become that level obviously.

^^^

2 Likes

so that you can play the game without being op as hell

2 Likes

none of your business bro
(you forgot to capitalize the t thats why im saying none of your business :trollface:)

Can’t really disagree, but how about also resetting money since crow- I mean galleons are sort of under-valuable due to codes

meh as long as the inventory stays i’m fine as i said

gives you a goal to work up to and perhaps you slowly reunlock spells

1 Like

Bank Guilds gonna be malding lol

Forgot to capitalize your “n” >:)

? hypocrite? you didnt capitalize your n either

1 Like