Level wipe

And what if i just don’t want to be unable to use those items?

I don’t agree at all, unless the level cap gets a raise, I’m not progressing back to the level I was before, and even if it gets raised, I’d still much rather start from my current level. Forget it.

everyone likes to play their own way i guess… also level cap s getting raised.

i voted but someone suggested that before 3 months or idk

1, the cap is getting raised to 100. 2, all you have to do is level up and you can use them again which isn’t hard. 3, don’t say “forget it”, as you’re one of the only people that disagree

Yes, we can earn them back by leveling up, and we get a nice fresh start instead of immediately pounding every enemy

2 Likes
  1. That’s good to know
  2. It’s still wasted time to me, which I wouldn’t like to happen
  3. I say what I want, you know what I meant, which is ‘‘forget my vote’’

If a level wipe didnt exist, people would blast through the story in under an hour and complain wheres the content

11 Likes

yup. exactly

I feel like we’d completely breeze through the storyline as a level 90, important characters we’re supposed to pay attention to might not have the same impact they’re meant to have if we go killing everything in a single hit

3 Likes

yup.

considering all the testes are saying yeah im pretty sure this is a good idea

1 Like

if you wanted to experience the game from level 1, just make a new save, its not that difficult and if you want to keep your items just transfer them to the new save

not everyone has the slots to do so.

Alts :frsleepin:

Doesn’t fix the issue of people immediately completing the story

2 Likes

thats such a pain tho

1 Like

^ yup

exactly

Oh cool. Definitely not a one time problem that will definitely not be fixed in the following updates p

It’s not :face_with_raised_eyebrow: just… open the app and the game.