Level wipe

but what if people didn’t feel like getting to level 90 again? if you really wanted to go through the story like a normal person just make a new save. but the majority of the people will just make an alt to experience the story

why create a problem when you can wipe like not that much work. leveling up is extremely easy and almost everyone agrees except you

not to mentions the way you level up is getting completely reworked (medals skill tree etc.) and starting as level 90 would completely ruin the sense of progression it would provide

9 Likes

this^

When more story gets added, you’ll not be higher than expected and will still be challenged. In this situation you literally one shot the first boss.

2 Likes

This too

meh i don’t see the problem

you still have your endgame items, all enchanted so all you gotta do is level them up.

And levelling up isn’t too bad in this game either lmao.

yeah. it would take a lot of the fun out of doing it for sure

I can list ten reasons this is a problem

then do it

Both sides of the argument have a valid point tbh. Idk whether i should vote or not

1 Like

does the first boss really have that low health or was that an exaggeration

I’m fairly certain this has been addressed before, it really doesn’t matter if the storyline gets destroyed I’m sure no one really cares except for the poor new players who couldnt get a hit on the first boss

1 Like

Probably exxagerated. No way the first boss only has 150-230hp
Right??..
Marua had like 500 hp so

If you don’t want to relevel your account, you obviously don’t think it’s fun to do it. Maybe if it was fun to redo the story while still having a challenge and not spamming against the same enemies over and over again, would it be fine. Guess what, leveling is fine right now as its not doing the same bandits over and over.

2 Likes

Less.

it probably has 1k considering you fight it at like level 20

What the actual fuck. Bruhhhhhh. Thats stupid

wtf? when do you even fight it? level 5??? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

You’re like level 10 when you fight the boss