LIGHTNING CONJ IS JUST WORSE KNIGHT đź—Ł

My argument is simple really, lightning conj is functionally identical to knight currently. With a lightning synergy imbuement and weapon build. With a slight difference, knight has like twice the health. This means knight is objectively better lightning conj, because most lightning conjurers don’t have enough brain capacity to use anything other than blast anyway.

(This is definitely not bait trust)

You’re right.
Knight has one less weapon capacity, but what it DOES have is Spirit Blast and future rites, that cancels it out.

But if I get suggestor role, I can change that… (hopefully) (I submitted the application a couple days ago when are they gonna respond)

I got a response, but it was about how my suggestion was just “add item, idk what it is”. The suggestion was an indepth suggestion for Legendary Sealed Chests.

Stop derailing smh this topic is about convincing the thousands of lightning conj heathens to switch to the blessed vit build

no.

in the future, even if the health boost is gone, it’ll basically just be a lightning conj with lifesteal.

optical fuck off

(respectfully)

(knight winning)

See what I mean when I say you just post things without contributing to the topic?

(Also get off of here lightning conj glazer)

The lightning weapon being the lowest tier one encourages players to pick something other than lightning, which solves the problem magic builds have of 50% of players choosing lightning.

Stocksounds can we go ONE TOPIC without getting into a tangent argument?

Are we tangent arguing? I thought I had a point, and was contributing to the existing topic.

Don’t forget the damage decrease from using spirit imbue

Yes but this topic is obviously a meme, you are acting like this is an actual discussion

(Jk it’s totally a serious post fr fr)

Spirit Imbue negates the damage reduction.

That’s the pre-rework spirit imbue

No, screw you if you want me to not talk about things RELATED to the topic.

They’re going to make it do LESS damage?

This post is about
As @001 would put it
“Sucking eachother off about how right we are”

vitality savant will rise with this information

but for now… yea, that basically seals the deal that knight is better than lightning conj.