Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

Guess i am gonna get beat the shit out of today :skull:, Hong Lu’s basically useless during this fight, Yi Sang hard carries, and Faust is a wild card in terms of clashing.

why do they always look like they’re staring at the ceiling lol.

okay i am bringing my old build here, the current bleed build’s not good for this fight.

yea those guys are a kind of damage/clashing check that I got stuck on a few times.
not enough to really call it a brick wall but these were the first fights that took more than 1 attempt.

I saw Yi Sang clash with a K Corp SWAT team dude 11 times in a row, it gave me Raiden vs Senator Armstrong vibes.

oh yea are you using any support units?

no?

you should be able to

Even with supports…don’t think i will win, i am just too underleveled for this fight.

There’s two waves…
No shot bro.The passive i’ve got from a support somehow made it…easier? i dunno.

Don’t worry, this enemy type goes away for the entire rest of the chapter after the very beginning.
no more of that nonsense!

Just need to finally make my bleed build and get them to level 25, effectively overleveling these guys by 5 levels.

??? no it has never been pay to play the game LOL

paid sounds better than pay to play imo

And i should also uptie them to atleast…Uptie 3, because of speed dice being improved this way, which is gonna be grindy, but worth it.

Uptie 3 is a big turning point for alot of characters going from borderline useless to great.
the skill 3 tends to be a very important part of alot of kits.

hsr…

and it takes roughly 50 thread each total :skull:
200 Thread total, i remember 3 stars need more.

No getting a 3 star character to uptie 3 only takes 100 thread total.
a 2 star only takes 50 thread lol.

For uptie 4, though, it takes 250 thread total + 50 shards of the character at 3 stars and 150 thread total + 30 matching shards for 2 stars.

no way i am getting uptie 4 on the other characters :skull:.
I need to use egoshards for this lol.
I just need to get Kimsault to have “To Claim their bones” and he turns into cracked Bamboo-Hatted Kim with a counter that could rip through space and time at max potential.