Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

Don’t forget defensive skills, alot of people underestimate them, but they are useful.
Taking less/no damage is better than dealing with a full attack in a hopeless clash lol.

Another thing that may help you that the game never tells you about:
The numbers assigned to each character you select (1 through 5 or 6 usually) is a sort of priority system where if multiple characters would activate a support passive, it automatically selects the one closest to 1.
If multiple characters roll the same speed, they’ll attack in priority order.
In encounters where characters open up additional skill slots, it starts with the first selected character.

obraz_2024-02-21_233232259

No way bro :skull:

We’re so barrack :fist:

and gg :+1:

Meursault…wake up…Hong Lu’s being useless here.

Seriously…bro loses 90% of clashes, i don’t really care if if it’s gonna intervene with bleed…we need a DOT to negate the heal.

obraz_2024-02-21_234411788

Now they really deployed the SWAT team, tanks incoming.

The first time i try a new encounter…the RNG’s just shit.
I’ve had enough of this, i am just gonna wait for the event, so the enemies will feel the power of Kimsault.

From what I’ve heard, the event is gonna work fairly similarly to the christmas event where clearing missions and mirror dungeon runs will give you an event currency that’s used to unlock stuff but this time instead its used to buy stuff in a shop menu.

Holy Shit i want this always, but it’s obviously gonna be replaced by something else in the future…

Sheesh this UI’s looking fire :fire:
but…
obraz_2024-02-22_145539733
I cannot even do the main event stages :sob:.

Holy shit we are so back :speaking_head: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:, also got two dupes of him, which means i have enough egoshards of his to uptie IV him, just lacking in thread is all.

When a psychopath meets a corporation that is fueled by masochism the insanity of waiting.

Hey guys should I consider playing lombax company or something :smiley:

of course!

is it like a turn based rpg

it’s a realtime brawl-type game, but it has a turn system.

my brain has an owie

you’ll see when you play the game.

okay :+1:

I don’t know how clan captain does yet, I’m currently leveling him because the game will NOT give me any other character (I have so many gregor shards now).

However I do know that L3 cleanup can hit things really really really hard.

Holy crap i got jumped by the Kurokumo clan in mirror dungeon :skull:

Another tile to avoid…unless you get bonus scabbards for doing those encounters.

You get bonus scabbards for having kurokumo/blade lineage characters in your team but that’s all.
You can also choose to do something at the end of a mirror dungeon (though I don’t know if you need to have completed the event story to do it or not) to get more scabbards.

As for L3 ryoshu, most people that use her are either using her with L3 don and his telepole ego or they’re trying to get L3 don and/or his telepole ego lol.

Since i assume Don isn’t in the banner…i have to grind scabbards for her…
Damn it.