Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

honestly I’d suggest just waiting for the event.

i could farm some identity EXP tickets while at it.

Oh hell nah i am skipping this :sob:

I want my electric pitbull back…

Just now noticed that Hong Lu has those…pink cheeks that usually only appear on his face when he is happy in storyline cutscenes…
But it seems to be everywhere, in his LCB sinner portrait, the Liu Association one, maybe even on other ones where his face is visible.
Had a joke for this thing…but i think i’ll save my :sparkles: controversial :sparkles: jokes when i make fun of Canto III Characters, depending if i won’t get PTSD again or not.

Each time you win one of the lux battles for the first time you automatically get 40 lunacy as a 1 time bonus.
This only applies one time for each difficulty on each day.

So even though the actual thread rewards for pre-level 40 are absolute garbage I still suggest doing each one once!

Does the event happen here? If it dosen’t then it’s so joever.

The event will start tomorrow.
also terrible news: the event was delayed 30 minutes.

was referring to the Abno event.

Fine by me, i assume the event likely happens while in school.

oh yea the event does happen in that fight lol.

obraz_2024-02-21_225251141

Are you serious?

Fine, shard exchange time.

Wait what? why am i suddenly in a cutscene? is this what the storyline thing the identity archives were refererring to?

yep!
Every identity has an uptie 3 cutscene.

that sounds so wrong…bro Yi Sang is an adult :sob:.

Nah, he’s depressed now :sob:

The grind’s gonna be painful to uptie IV him…30 ego shards…and 100 thread…oh god.

You can switch the art back to before he became horribly depressed!
(he’ll still be depressed regardless he just won’t look the part anymore)

also uptie 4 on him is really funny since it makes his skill 2 have higher damage outputs than alot of skill 3s with enough poise count and potency lol.

Holy Shit he is so OP, especially ambush, where he jumped on a security guard twice and turned him into mush :skull:.

and he proceeded to turn into a crit monster after using ambush.

oh right you only just unlocked ambush.
ambush is basically skill 1 but better (more damage, more potency generation, better clashing, ect) but incompatible with the resonance boosts from the captain.

Once you get a decent amount of poise count and like 10 potency, his relentless stabbing skill begins to really fit its name.
(at uptie 4 he can preform the second coin attack 4 separate times lol)

Holy crap Yi Sang finally made the K Corp SWAT Team doable.

almost free from the first small roadblock encounter.

Oh wait…i keep forgetting this encounter has two waves…
Nevermind :pensive: