Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

Kromer…huh, probably not the partner in crime of a certain car salesman…
The name color is unique…so it might be one of the main antagonists of the entire game’s storyline.
Let’s see how long they’ll last…however.
And in addition, that Kromer VA’s kinda fire.

obraz_2024-02-23_212114429

This guy gives me some Dark Souls vibes…
A miniboss already? hope Guido’s Easy, I’ve already had enough of this after the K Corp SWAT Team.

excuse me what :skull:

This guy also has 340 health :skull:
He must be the gigachad of the N Corp Inquisitors, i assume.

Well…expectations ruined for Gigachad Guido.
I thought he was gonna be as difficult of a threat as K Corp SWAT Team…
But Yi Sang humilated him with his crits so hard…he likely died from embrarrasment.

Okay…why is suddenly RNG being an asshole?
Everything was going so well…
Or maybe i am not understanding something, who knows.

Biology Lessons with Meursault, Philosophy (Binah-esque yap) with Hong Lu…now thats’s a combo i didn’t expect, but here we are.

Not gonna lie…Hong Lu’s happy expression is the embodiment of the :smiling_face: emoji, not sure if that’s a coincidence or not.

Oh boy…do i have alot to say. (didn’t get images for this one, too focused on the story.)

Kromer…from the intel i got from the AO forums (took a quick peek earlier)…supposedly the Inquistion and Kromer are racist towards people with prosthetics…which was already mentioned in-game, technically speaking.
Kromer, second Archipelago in charge, supposedly racist towards people with prosthetics…according to the Fandom and the AO forums…
Thing is…
I cannot even take her seriously, outside of certain cutscene at that has that cartoonish style…
She looks like a menace to society in that cartoonish artstyle, and the VA…i need intel on who the VA for Kromer is, they sound similar to another Limbus Company VA…or i might be schizophrenic, yet again.
The only dude i can only take seriously is gigachad Guido, but we’ll see how the story continues.
Now…i’ll be on my way to have a rematch with Guido.

It seems that…i cannot continue further…
I completely forgot about the fact that they can Proc Fanatic…which are basically steroids for the enemies, which makes them break through even Yi Sang’s clashes.
I think i need to finish my bleed build before we continue further.

Thanks to story mode, i’ve got 278 scabbards, i thought the Don Quixote grind would be more grueling…but here we are, after buying her from the scabbard store…i will try to buy the entire stock of thread and extraction tickets, so i can lower the grind significantly.

Fanatic only gives bonus power against targets that are already inflicted with nails, so as long as you avoid getting hit by attacks that inflict nails (all of them), you should be fine!

which was basically most of my team?

What’s your team looking like now?

currently in a luxcavation, wait a moment.

ok so if you want to have comedically powerful clashes and high damage output right now, your best bet is to uptie W ryoshu lol.
commonly seen as an incredibly powerful character to have.

when charged at uptie 4, her skill 2 can roll up to 24 and her skill 3 can roll up to 31, both doing damage to match those numbers.
(uptie 3 is also still great and much more affordable)

to put it more shortly, you got an extremely good roll there

:skull:

I might just try to get the bleed build team setup i want before suddenly going for charge.
Hmmmm…need to think about it.

You don’t have to worry about investing in a full charge team to make her work, they’re completely self sufficient in that.

i know.Problem will be having to grind even more thread for her, considering i am trying to get Blade Lineage Salsu Don Quixote.

I thought you was going for a bleed team?
Not a bad character from what I can tell (also seems to be good at giving poise) but they don’t have any bleed lol.

always some poise support won’t hurt.It will atleast make them hit harder.
And i think some of the BL people have some powerful coin procs at high enough poise…need to check to be sure.

From what i can see…Don Quixote herself has some effects locked behind a certain poise+ amount, same with Meursault and Faust.
Those effects are usually coin power +1, which could serve a use in clashes, if that’s what i am getting from the description.
But Meursault can also increase the AOE of his “to claim their bones” the more poise he has, up to 5 attack weight max.
You get why i need Don Quixote now?