Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

That’s fair

Going somewhere today, Limbus Lobotomy’s on standby for now, until tommorow, i suppose.

Hopefully i won’t lose the anniversary daily opportunity after i come back…that would be sad, and i need the Yi Sang ideality for Kimsault pity.

Since i don’t think i can continue this Canto any further…i should do mirror dungeons for scabbards until i get Don Quixote Salsu…
Not sure how hard distorted Kim is…he is like a very complicated boss, more complicated than the other Abnos i’ve met yet.

Due to certain circumstances, the thing i was talking about in my previous post’s gonna be delayed, so…i guess we are back to our regular schedule programming.

Just so you know, the blade lineage characters don’t get most of their + coin power bonuses until uptie 4, so until that point, their clashing isn’t great.

:sob: (3 characters)

Though on the other hand, if you get Kim mersault then his passives will probably make up for the difference for the rest, from there uptying the rest to 4 would probably make for an absolutely absurd team.

hey so i just finished the event dungeon

Minor Spoilers

HOLY SMOKES DISTORTION DETECTIVE IS INVOLVED WITH THIS STUFF

oh yea also I put Uptie 4 level 30 Don into my support unit options if you want to try them out in story missions/RR3

distorted Kim seems way more complicated than an average abno, or i might be overrestimating it.

Honestly he’s one of the most simple ones lol.
All of his skills are negative coin skills, so rolling heads is bad for him.

When he loses a clash, he gains sanity (bad for him)
When he wins a clash, he loses sanity (good for him)

and of course do not get hit by his special attack at all costs, but that’s to be expected.

Saw a video where Kim casually used the attack i assume you are talking about, killing the entire person’s team and dealing 1000+ damage.

Bro not sanity micro :skull:

No you just want to make him lose as many clashes as you can to get him to +45 sanity lol.
+45 sanity is like -45 sanity for normal characters but he won’t reset to 0 sanity at the end of the turn so its even better for you!

win your clashes, make sure you clash “claim their bones” (or whatever it’s called) last to deplete the shield so it doesn’t completely destroy you

my brain had a stroke reading this.

so basically…it’s the inverse for him? negative sanity makes him more pissed? while positive sanity makes it easier to clash him?

Hopefully it isn’t some shitty 30 dice roll, or i will resort to spamming EGO (which is likely to happen).

yes!

There’s actually a couple identities that also work this way.
Most notable of them being N corp sinclair (pure negative coins like the boss) and
Kim mersault’s skill 3 (first part where losing the clash is a good thing)

yeah, i read Kimsault’s deck, so i should make him…for example…focus on a boss abno’s strongest dice to force a clash loss.

As long as nobody in your team dies, you’ll have enough characters to clash with every attack he does.

if i keep avoiding Kurokumo clan tiles, all of my party members should be alive.

honestly the scariest event encounter you can get in mirror dungeon is the elite kurokumo human fight that includes the miniboss.

Mostly because of that nightmarishly powerful counter attack the captain does.

man, rules of the backstreets got one heck of a buff compared to last game