Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

yeah, neither do i

so which identities are you going to prepare for burn again?

I have Ishmael, Ryoshu, Rodion and Hong Lu, thinking of getting either Meursault or Gregor through pity.

alright, after enduring the onslaught of ads popping up every second in the wiki, i think mersault is probably the better option

gregor inflicts more burn to a singular target, whereas mersault’s rolls are usually higher

you should probably check it out for yourself though, can’t guarentee my information’s the best

alternatively there are some 3 stars you could aim for, but it can make things more complicated. nclair inflicts a bunch of burn, but his negative coins could make handling his sanity properly a bit of a hassle

there’s also lcorp outis, who’s…not available at the moment

oh right i forgot about Outis.

I might wait for the next Walpurgis Night, hopefully it’s coming soon.
Otherwise…i might just make a low budget burn build, which should hopefully be good for MD.

pwetty katana lady…
The final identity obtained, but there’s one thing…

Is Kurokumo Clan Hong Lu any good? i saw that his third skill inflicts paralyze…so i thought he would be good after i uptie him beforehand.
In that case…my build will be done soon, even though i didn’t uptie IV Gregor and Don Quixote yet.

:x: you’re better off waiting for walpurgisnacht

Is there an identity that inflicts bleed in Walpurgis night? And is hopefully better than Hong Lu?

He used to be one of the best id’s on release, but I’d say he got powercreeped now (or new id’s have functional kits). I recently did a MD3H run with him, and he was… okay? His skill 1 is bad because he’s a release id, his skill 3 sounds good but can’t clash for shit (and you don’t actually get to use the same-turn paralyze too often).

His skill 2 is undoubtedly good, and the main draw of his kit. It does as much damage as a strong skill 3 while being a skill 2, basically. But it has anti synergy with bleed teams for some reason.

He’s somewhat strong, but other id’s have more utility and can clash for shit. Probably not worth trying to get.

I have managed to get all identities for my bleed build (other than Kurokumo Clan Hong Lu) to Level 30 and Uptie IV.
I assume that we will have 5 sinner fights most of the time in the dungeon…and from what i’ve seen from the ego gift list…it seems to be very long.

Clear all Cathy Season’s finally here, we are back into our regular programmed schedule…
And the hell that is Canto IV.
like…seriously, i feel like this Canto becomes easier past 4-27, which is good, for now.
Planned to write my opinion on Canto III, but i guess that got delayed (i need to bleach my eyes after what happened…)
might try to get Tingtang Gang Leader Hong Lu, or Ryoshu Wakashu for my 6’th bleed build sinner that will replace Hong Lu in combat, which should help greatly in dungeons.
Let me know if there are better choices than this, i am not an expert at build making, yet.

Oh yeah, new season dropped. I’ll start the story soon, but for now I probably won’t check this thread to avoid spoilers.

I hope this season has some truly wacky and boundary-pushing identities, because the recent identities don’t feel very unique anymore (coin power conditionals + generic status archetype support).

Also, ishmael blind obsession being in the dispenser is pretty hype. I might try to grind for that.

I don’t even have access to Canto VI yet :skull:

Yeah, the new identities is alot of coin conditionals.
But atleast we’ve got a true Meursault Rupture Identity.

finished new content in record time (2 hours)

amount of stages spoiler

11 battles, 10 cutscenes for a total of 21

stages were free enough for me to not think much allowing for a chill story read (it was something god damn i cant wait for part 2)

thankfully md3 stayed i would’ve been distraught if it left us that early… now onto the grind for blind obsession…

damn, that’s way shorter than the previous two Cantos.

Mirror Dungeon’s getting a revamp soon, which when it does, we will be able to unlock more of the battle pass (why is it locked in the first place?).

pay in mind that’s only for part 1, so there definitely will be more stages

i know they’ve learned from canto 4 though (screw those filler fights), so itll probably be around canto v’s length

BP tiers unlocking is tied to the episodic release of the canto’s parts, i guess they wanted to prevent grinding to get everything 3 days in

It’s not the full Canto? :skull:

so…there’s no final boss? i see.

LITTLE SIR SQUIRRELLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

guys i have a quick PSA about sunshower heathcliff if anyone in this thread even invested in him

he actually lives to the name of ‘potential man’ in canto vi’s story stages due to his canto-specific (de)-buff
go wild