Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

you only have to win once (for each day of the week)

i…don’t think my team can handle even fighting a level 40 luxcavation to begin with.
Another thing is that…i think i need to finish Canto IV before i can access those luxcavations, might be wrong though.

oh yea no at your current level there’s not a chance lol but you’ll get there.

what :skull:

free game on steam

has memorable characters from across many stories.
such as Nobody, from the Odyssey.

Was limbus company ever paid?

not to my knowledge, I haven’t spent a penny on it lol.

1 Like

I should do some quick luxcavations before i’ll have to go somewhere.
I need to farm all of the tickets for my bleed build’s identities to be atleast level 20…
Was thinking of also upping the stakes and getting them to level 25, not sure how long that would take, though.

From what i can tell…it shouldn’t take long if i just keep doing the level 18 one, just hope that Hong Lu won’t suck at clashes, same with Faust.

Main problem will be getting the four Kurokumo Clan characters for this build…and thread, which i might have to use egoshards for…what’s the point of wasting roughly 20-30 minutes on getting a underwelming 4 thread amount?

If you use skips with the daily bonuses on the level 20 ones, you can get 9 thread 3 times a day.

not sure if spending 12 modules is worth it at my current progression level to begin with.

I finally managed to clear RR3 with 108 turns and completed it again in 90 turns for the funny animated banner.

literally would have been impossible for me without harpooner to use as a tank in that fight.

you mean Refraction Railway?

yea

don’t know how that mode works, but good job anyway.

Each one has worked differently.

This one has a clock theme to it, including the ability to “rewind” to previous fights on the path if you either get stuck in an impossible fight from losing characters or having too little hp/resources or if you just want to optimize turn count.

Think of it like a boss rush that includes a whole bunch of enemies that don’t yet exist in the main story and some that do.

If you complete it, you get a banner, if you complete it within a certain turn limit (100 in this case), you get an animated version of that banner.

I just wish there were additional rewards for completing it after the first go.

oh, i see.But why put unreleased enemies in a dungeon?

there’s also enemies that aren’t in the story yet in mirror dungeons lol.

For real? like what?

Well one example would be “My Form Empties” as a final boss in hardmode.
There’s also the “Ardor Blossom Moth” (burn isn’t a threat, its a promise) as one of the RR3 bosses.