Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

DO NOT use burn on it

a little pinch of it didn’t hurt

Actually, Faust got staggered during the fight if my memory’s correct.

Fairy Long Legs became a cake walk after i broke most of his parts, and gave him 94 stacks of bleed, which means he would’ve died if he tried to clash with anything.

Who’s Egoshards do i get this time? I wonder…

From what i’ve heard from my friend from a discord server…it seems that the upcoming “Yield my Flesh, to Claim their bones.” Characters are gonna be OP for my bleed and upcoming Poise build, especially Kimsault (Bamboo-Hatted Kim + Mersault), i guess Meursault’s glory can be restored with this upcoming update…
And a free 10 roll ticket, hopefully i can get something good this time.

yea given the upcoming event I’d save the shard boxes and see what you can get out of the event before trying to shard anything.

which shards do i get from my yellow crates, though?

none yet!
Save the boses, you don’t have to open them immediately.

what about identity cards that give identity exp?

You mean the XP cards?
Just use those on whatever you need to use them on, they’re in no limited quantity, its more of a time thing lol.
however I do reccomend trying to use XP luxcavation as little as you can because the rewards for higher luxcavations are way way more for barely any extra cost.
(skipping the level 38 one gives you like 15k XP worth of tickets lol)

shard boxes become much more of a hassle to get once you run out of battlepass levels unless you have the upgraded pass lol. (and even then they’re still more of a hassle than prior)

i should put them on identities that i will keep for my bleed build…and also keep them for uptying services.

i have a feeling that the pass is infinite…that thing has 100+ pass levels.

Luxcavations are good? will need to check them out in that case.

The pass goes up to level 120 before running out of preset rewards.

from there every level gives +1 yellow crate or +3 with upgraded battlepass, which is a tiny bit less than you’ve probably been getting.

oh, i see, didn’t notice that lol.

Hmmm…might keep the boxes and wait for the new event and Kimsault to drop.

Finally getting into the grind :muscle:, i am gonna keep him for my bleed build…since he has a similar kit to what i am about to get when the next update drops.

Funnily enough…i only get 4 thread from thread luxcavations…yeah, i think i’ll rather use shards for thread, or something like that.

whats a limbus company

A quite silly Project Moon Game.

Once you unlock the level 40 luxcavations you can get 12 from each skip with the daily boost for 36 a day for only 12 modules.

i’ll only be able to do those when i’ll have a good build to begin with.