List of all magic(51 magic)

I mean it would make sense if it started at the minimum level available, but if it makes skills nearly unobtainable for hybrids then I could see it being lowered after activation. I was just saying that it would be a flat 600 since the minimum level available for a lost magic is about 300 as stated on the trello, and I could see vetex increasing the requirement for the other only after you have one activated so you can’t immediately get two lost magics on release as a mage. How this will affect the requirements for the skills, we can’t really say.

I have a theory based on your beliefs/trello card, and it’s that the requirements will probably be based around the requirements of the slot itself. So for mages that’s +120 magic level, so lost scrolls to fit the mold of ~600 magic level will cost around (in actuality) 480 magic level (+120 is 600). Let’s say for 3rd magic this increase is 240 or 300 something. So lost magics will be for 3rd magic 480 + 240 (low end) = 720 magic level required. Hybrids like warlock would have this cost increase by +100 using Paladin as an example. So 480 → 580, and the same logic would apply to ancients which could cost ~900 which results in the cost for hybrids being 1000. Doesn’t allow for very many spells to be created but it’s better than a req of 1200 and 1200 becoming the new req.

Alternatively, the req could scale like this. Magic Level req (600 or 1200), and you halve it for the additional req required for spell making. So lost magic would be 120 + 300 or 420 magic req added vs 600 (hybrid example would be 400), and the actual reqs can stay fixed. Ancient would be 1200 in this example, and as such spell making would cost for 3rd magic 240 + 600 = 840, hybrids would be 100 + 600 for 700.

TLDR:
Req is included in the spell req (eg. 120 magic requirement from 2nd magic + 480 for lost magic)
or
Req is fixed, but the added spell req is half of the lost magic req (eg. 120 + 300 from a lost magic that costs 600)
2nd option is more friendly for spell making, personally, I hope every magic is available for magic hybrids as long as they invest 60% of their points into magic. Kinda bummed that it also means I can’t run my planned 2nd magic for my warlock until level 1000.

why are some magics crossed out ?

they removed from the list before the entire list was removed

Aether magic…

Cough cough

• Slash - A bright green energy that is reminiscent of wind, but can cut through objects and people easily. (Swordsman Avery from General Zaix Journal, curse variant)
  • Flare Magic - Magic focused on AOE and DOT damage rather than base damage, resembling solar flares. (Iris)
  • Aether Magic - Explosive and bright light. (King Calvus)
  • Wave - Attack using strange blue energy that causes the target’s magic energy to drain. (Curse varinat from General Zaix Journal)
  • Apocalypse Bringer - Extremely unstable and explosive. (Nero Caesar possessed a curse variatn, partialy confirmed by vetex )
  • Inferno Magic - Powerful blue fire that can burn anything. (Warren)
  • Death Magic - Only has forbidden and cursed skill types. (Morden possesses a curse variant)

shouldn’t the cloud curse also count by this logic?

yoink i’ll take that

I remmeber somewhere that it was mentioned, that we wont get cloud as magic, due to us already having steam synergy

i guess cloud would kinda just be like a cold steam

If honestly, that upsets me.

I just want a golden wind magic/variant…

Bro is going for golden experience

2 Likes

if spirit weapons are stands this man will run paladin with gold wind variation

1 Like

Nothing can beat THE WORLD

You know me too well…

You wont unlock requiem anyway

And you will not know the truth :moyai:

1 Like

Tommy gun override wins

So, it’s the same type of stand as Star Platinum

1 Like