List of all magic(51 magic)

The other day i was talking with this dude an now he is banned wtf :skull:

he showed the [[big bad bad]] to little kids I don’t think we need to go any deeper

just another creep removed from the forums, though I must say, archipelago was definitely not someone I’d expect to be even considered as a suspect.

I’ve seen him on so many servers related to AO, even robobitch.

Scary stuff, thankfully, I despise children :face_exhaling: (you learn to love silence when you live with 2 little siblings that have split custody every now and then)

You are too naive, if you believe in that without having proofs.

In last similiar story… we had a document. Now we have nothing expect red line in his profile.

They wouldn’t ban someone without a reason over something of this magnitude

My guess is one of 2 possibilities:

-either he accidentally somehow showed a minor to ((that stuff)), which is like the ezia situation.

-or he actually intentionally did something this deplorable.

I don’t wanna keep talking about this tbh, let’s just wait and see what cryo has to say about it.

Would be weird for mods to lie about it to get him banned since he was pretty well liked

Its also hard to believe, that someone respectable will get caught doing something like that.

Ok but they’re still banned so it doesn’t really matter if you think they did it or not

Until the document is showed, his guilty is not proven.

I don’t really understand the thought process here, last time I checked, none of the mods have abused their power before, or fabricated evidence, every time there’s a suspension, there’s always a reason.

why would this time be an exception?

that happens a lot actually

I am not saying anything against mods rn. Maybe they accidentaly banned him?

ah, yes, mod corruption, which i was a witness of.Back then on discord servers.

Untrue remember the shadeofazure thing
Difference is level was disliked by mods while he wasn’t

2 Likes

Yeah, this arguement is pointless. You are right, lets wait for Cryo’s answer.

It wasn’t an accident it was very intentional
Anyways let’s shut the fuck up so it doesn’t get closed

1 Like

oh, right :skull:

but at the same time, they’ve been kinda inactive from my intel.

in this situation though, the mods really wouldn’t have any real reason to make a false ban unless, you know, something actually did happen.

(ok no more we can take this to the trusted lads chat)

Mortal just be sure to not defend another wilde

:t_rex:
joke

Idk what are you talking about. I wasn’t defending anyone, perhaps you have issues with understanding words.

Buddy doesnt remember the incident…

I wasn’t taking anyone’s side, even back then I said that im not defending him. Both - him and some parts of public were creepy bastards. I mostly struggled with your dumb radicalism in that topic.

If you don’t want to raise drama and get suspension, then welcome to dms.