List of all magic(51 magic)

Ngl i was just following up what people were saying over the past out of boredom/reading off images with context

:t_rex:

Truly an arcane odyssey forums

You are talking about AOFP, right? AOFP was flooded with Ezia’s and Banana’s misinformation and tons of dust in that time because they dislike me (Had some drama with Ezia which led to exposure of his forum’s alt around year ago and Banana probably thinks that I flagged his post (I didn’t)).

(Just re-checked that old topic with incident and found some words that may make people think that I was defending him. But later on I explained that he is guilty)

It was on another discord but i didnt expect that shit would heavily connect to AOFP, what are they doing :sob:

Sometimes AOFP scares me whenever i go into the discord, it always feels like its packed with so much malware viruses imbued with the energy of the guild helios

Im surprised ezia was still around though

Hi maple

1. I had nothing to do with his ban
  2. It wasn’t accidentally obviously, that would make no sense with (like you said) a ban of this magnitude
  3. I’m not going to investigate because im done with this shit after the ezia stuff
  4. He was definitely not liked among the mods as far as im aware, or maybe that was just me.

Conclusion: idk

7 Likes