List of all magic(51 magic)

so diamond would probably lose to things like metal and frostmetal, I assume it beats earth since diamond drill-bits exist.

Since it can scratch and lacerate without many repercussions, it probably has really high impact damage too

Glass magic users using their ultimate art 20 hit barrage losing to a single diamond blast

Me when I spam metal blasts down choke points

I kinda always imagined Diamond as a magic with Earth’s stats and Crystal’s status.

when you charge with lightning your temperature goes up and i think thats pretty neat

Personally I thought about it with Metal’s speed, Earth’s damage, and then just being the absolute king of clashes

so lightning is a heat magic
checkmate atheists

does this also happen with other cold/heat magics ?

Yeah

Welp I’m gunning for Aether magic, both because I always wanted to get it since AA, and to give players who struggled with Calvus ptsd

your actually evil

I thought sun would be fires “upgraded” form

Fire has like 7 magics that could be considered it’s upgrade

what about mystic variant

1 Like

Yro’ue*

Why are Mud magic and Promethean fire like that? (I don’t know how it is called lmao)
I know they were just ideas, but white fire sounds so freaking cool :sob:

They were removed from the list before the rest of the list was removed, leading people to believe that they weren’t gonna be in the game

Prom fire would’ve just been a bit too weird for players to have due to its canon power

Yeah, I imagined, but it’s still sad

1 Like

Mud was a joke magic
Promethean - too rare and too hard to balance

Can’t wait to make a Theos file with Phoenix magic.