AO Ideas Trello

We got like 3 magics that are plant related already :skull_and_crossbones:

Ikr

badge ideas:
No-hit: beat a boss without taking damage
Spellcaster: cast 10,000 spells (alongside a version for fighting styles and weapons)
Legend: obtain a legendary weapon
Perfect blocker: do a perfect block 1,000 times
Sunken Warrior: obtain a sunken item
I am the boss: Beat every boss and sea monster in the game

I’ll add it in a bit

I’m in band class rn

Copy and paste the weird writing in the preformatting block

It should be formatted correctly in trello (bruh, you didn’t use it)

Will probably make these into magics later with stats and stuff

(except the Hephaestus one cause it’s dumb)

How is it dumb?

Lost magics:

Molten magic

Molten magic is a very slow, heavy magic based on molten earth. It excels in clashing with other magics, has a very high impact damage, and damages opponents over time for long periods. Unlike magma magic, Molten magic does not leave behind puddles as it’s more dense.

Effects:

• Afflicts opponents with the Smoldering status effect, which does 200% damage over 40 seconds.

Stats:
Magic Speed: 0.5x
Magic Damage Affinity: 0.95x
Magic Size: 1.2x

Igneous Magic

Igneous magic is an extremely hot form of magma magic, quickly burning up its targets with its severely high temperatures. It cools as it burns, with each tick of its DoT doing less damage as time goes on.

Effects:

• Creates puddles that deal high damage, but cool into obsidian shortly after being stepped in
  • Afflicts opponents with the Blistering status effect, which does 40% of damage over 5 seconds. The % of damage decreases gradually with each tick;
    • First tick: 15%
    • Second tick: 10%
    • Third tick: 7.5%
    • Fourth tick: 5%
    • Fifth tick: 2.5%

Stats:
Magic Speed: 0.7x
Magic Damage Affinity: 0.9x
Magic Size: 1.1x

Ancient Magics

Eruption Magic (CrimsonCreate already made a similar concept, this isn’t based off/related to his but I understand if you don’t include mine)

Eruption magic embodies the power and explosiveness of a volcanic eruption. With its high destructive power, this magic assaults foes with catastrophic force.

Effects:

• Afflicts opponents with the Erupted status effect, which slightly chars the edges of their screen and deals 50% of damage over 10 seconds.
  • On collision, attacks explode into a cluster of damaging puddles and knock back anyone in range.

Stats:
Magic Speed: 0.9x
Magic Damage Affinity: 1.0x
Magic Size: 1.15x

Volcanic Zone Magic

Volcanic Zone magic emulates the surroundings of an active volcano. An onslaught of attacks from this magic would leave the battlefield riddled with dangerous hazards that opponents must carefully navigate through, making it an ideal magic for area control.

Effects:

• Attacks leave trails of magma puddles as they travel and create clouds of ash on impact. These hazards do damage when stepped in, and have the same mechanics of their base magics;
    • Magma puddles apply the Melting status effect doing 50% of their initial attack’s damage over 10 seconds.
    • Ash clouds petrify their opponent if the target is afflicted with the status effect of heat magics such as Fire magic, Explosion magic, etc.

Stats:
Magic Speed: 0.7x
Magic Damage Affinity: 0.85x
Magic Size: 1.25x

Just a cheap ripoff of Promethean Flame, I kinda like the concept but I wasn’t original at all with it (or i was just too lazy to be)

If i feel like it I might clean the concept up a bit and post it later but too lazy to do that rn

1 Like

Just realized we dont have a badges card on the trello

Imma add it rq

@Divanochi added your magics

1 Like

Oh the misery

1 Like

oh-the-misery-everybody-wanna-be-my-enemy

I’m trying to find a name for an ancient magic idea for a black and red magic (mainly red) that kinda looks like this

(this image is from the Somewhere Under Nevada album btw)

anyone got ideas for names?

apocalypse bringer

chaos magic

:skull:

already on the trello :frpensive:

dark force magic (epic idea)

ah yes, darth vader